Which DLC-pack would you take?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 90 comments
  • 6,353 views

Which circuits would you take?

  • Opera Paris + New York + Seattle

    Votes: 24 6.1%
  • SSR11 + SSR11 combine whit SSR8

    Votes: 15 3.8%
  • Spa-Francorchamps + Imola

    Votes: 124 31.7%
  • Grand Canyon + El Capitan + Cathedral Trails I,II & III

    Votes: 19 4.9%
  • Honk Kong + Seoul Central + Las Vegas Drag Strip

    Votes: 26 6.6%
  • Capri di Amalfi + Citta di Aria + George V paris

    Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Test Course + String Complex + Motorsportland

    Votes: 31 7.9%
  • Grindelwald + Swiss Alps + Tahiti Maze

    Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Red Rock Valley + Green Forest + Beginner Course

    Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Albert Park + Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

    Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Isle of Man TT Course

    Votes: 55 14.1%
  • Midfield + Apricot Hill + Tahiti Road

    Votes: 55 14.1%

  • Total voters
    391
I'd rather stick the F1 engine in my Kubelwagen or Fiat 500!:dopey: Then I'd go race it against Ferraris and Lambos.... and your Avantime!:)

No match for my Sambabus :dunce:
 
No match for my Sambabus :dunce:

I'm actually planning on buying one soon. What can it do if I max it out?💡 But if you're racing one of those I to face you in my Tank Car!:sly:
 
I'm actually planning on buying one soon. What can it do if I max it out?💡 But if you're racing one of those I to face you in my Tank Car!:sly:

Best thing against the tank car would be:
2030_09_63---Red-London-Bus_web.jpg
 
I like this thread. Makes me smile just thinking about taking my Caterham Fireblade around the TT course. How cool would that be?
 
Way too early to talk about dlcs. The game is missing tons of basic stuff already.

Here's a pre-dlc list of things:
- add more a-spec stuff (there are so many cars that useless in a-spec for example)
- add even some steering wheel adjustability options. And fix g27.
- fix the online bugs
 
Spa! Easy choice. Personally I'd love to see silverstone in DLC as well, I'd happily pay for those two.
 
Never heard of a SSR8, but I'll take Route 11 anyday.

Complex String needs to be added to this choice.
 
Mosport Int'l? It's in Toronto, ON. I live somewhat close to it and it's a great track! Admittedly I've never been there in person (on the to-do list) but from what I've seen and heard it's great. I'd pay to race there!

You win...
But one thing that you'll never win!

080418-you-lost-the-game.jpg

Dang...:grumpy:
 
I wouldn't buy any one of them unless A-Spec and B-Spec events were also added for them. Otherwise, what's the point?
 
Best thing against the tank car would be:
2030_09_63---Red-London-Bus_web.jpg

hopefully you have no fear of heights becaus PD likes Roof Cams:scared:


alot of people likes the Isle of Man TT Course :)
 
I'd easily choose the TT over the rest, although El Capitan and Seattle were my favourite tracks from GT4
 
hopefully you have no fear of heights becaus PD like Roof Cams:scared:

Hehe... how 'bout a premium version?:sly: Imagine the phototravel possibilities from inside!
 
Thanks for quoting it, now more people will lose :D

You lost the game?💡


Another Top Gear event :D

Yeah, with NYC Taxis meeting us in the crossover... whoever gets the most peds around the track in once piece, with the fastest lap time wins!
 
Online drag strip would add a billion more hours of playtime for me :p
 
Midfield + Grand Canyon + Citta di Aria
kkkkkkkk
 
I really miss a lot of tracks
 
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve + Green forest
The first is 5 min from my house ,the other was my fav track in GT4:dopey:
 
Back