Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Haven't seen Wolfe around in quite a long time. He didn't really like GT4 and wasn't expecting much of GT5, so I guess he just moved on.

And Doug of course. I miss the shouting matches we would always get into. Except when we arbitrarily decided to agree on things instead.
He might be on Gaiaonline and he hasn't been active on XBL either.
Kirkis9 and many more from the General Anime Thread
Battle_stage, Exhaust_N0te, Sheron, Shadow Drifter( still talk to him), Suprafly ( banned), SilviaDrifter ( DR) and many more.

Got a facebook message from a fellow GTP user saying they missed my posting, and that I'm barely online anymore. That surprised me, never thought someone would miss my posting :lol:. I've just run out of interesting things to talk about, that's why I like to hide in the shadows now, so to speak. Plus I've been working on an idea of mine.

Lots has changed since I first joined in 2004. Still miss Jimmy Enslashay (glad to know he is doing ok), also Silverzone and that guy obsessed with Superjoint Ritual, I believe his username was Hatecore. We had so much fun in the early days of the Metal Thread.

I would say Sage but he has always kept his posting to a minimum, so it's hard to tell when he's around and not.
Hah yeah I still peek my head in just about every day but almost never post.

This thread needs a milefile reference.
Definitely. He’s probably the one member I’d want to talk to the most after all these years.

Sage
Hah yeah I still peek my head in just about every day but almost never post.

I miss your beer postings. I know you say you sample too much to wrote about it anymore, but you should still...

I had him on msn for years after he left GTP but havnt spoken to him since about 2010.

The biggest one for me is Duke. I remember reading a lot of his posts and then suddenly he just seems to have disappeared lately.

^ I THINK he changed his name to Minty. Though I could be wrong.

I haven't seen Nocturna around lately, he hasn't been banned has he?

^ I THINK he changed his name to Minty. Though I could be wrong.

I haven't seen Nocturna around lately, he hasn't been banned has he?

MintBerryCrunch changed his name to Minty earlier this yeah, plus he'd been doing USCG training between late June and mid August, so he hasn't been back long. He's still around though, just busier than before so he doesn't post quite as often now.

And Nocturna hasn't been banned according to his status.

This thread needs a milefile reference.

My every post is a milefile reference. :odd: :lol:

He left before I joined gtplanet, but I liked this particular 'quote', so I used it as a sig, then you couldn't quote people in sig anymore, so I just kept it. For like years. :lol:

This thread seems to be a thread about 277,000+ people. I don't know how many are missing, and how many are still here, but, asides from three people, I'd miss everyone. 👍

But, I miss a certain comment someone made even more. "I miss my family... so I'll spend more time with them..." and a few days later "I can't do it. I'll find a balance. I miss you guys, now, too."

I wonder what happen to MintBerryCrunch...

Yeah, that guy was awesome.

MintBerryCrunch changed his name to Minty earlier this yeah, plus he'd been doing USCG training between late June and mid August, so he hasn't been back long. He's still around though, just busier than before so he doesn't post quite as often now.

Oh just go ahead and ruin all my fun by telling people.

r2mB6.png

;)

Dark Elite and other Skyline Squadron members from GT4 days.. As well as most of the people from 300mph club. Those were the days..

Back