Who has pre-ordered there GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dovesniper711
  • 59 comments
  • 2,066 views
Messages
224
Messages
iDove_
I know I have, and cant wait... when EXACTLY does it come out?
The North American version and the Over Seas
 
No, I have never preordered a game, and I have never missed out.

I have a fear if I preorder and someone else gets it in first I will have to wait.
 
the game for north america is due to come out in novembver of this year, I can't wait for the game to come out!!!

I haven't preordered GT4, but I might
 
I don't think you will really need to preorder......there will be plenty for everyone! :D
 
robin2223
I don't think you will really need to preorder......there will be plenty for everyone! :D


Good luck getting a copy while all of us will be playing it. And you'll be waiting for your copy.

I got mine on preorder. Its been on preorder for over a year now...
 
Darin
I got mine on preorder. Its been on preorder for over a year now...

preorder for over a year, I could'nt preorder something for that long (especially GT4) the waiting would kill me!
 
Ya ive had mine pre-ordered a long time too man..
I ordered 3 copies, I got 2 playstations hooked up for online, so ill need 2 copies, and my 3rd copy is so I can frame it in my room! :sly:
 
I'm waiting to preorder mine until there is some deal attached to you preorder, like free shipping or some special edition..etc, but I will preorder about a month before it comes out
 
I still haven't preordered my copy but I will probably do so in the next couple of weeks because I don't want to be runnin' here and there to get one on November 21st (damn I'll be happy on that day 👍 👍 👍 )

See ya :sly:
 
i pre-ordered back in January when i thought it was coming out in may, i still have the receipt too so if i don't get it on release day i'm gonna be pissed, i payed 1/2 the price of the game already
 
I haven't pre-order it yet. Well , I will pre-order it when I got the official realse date.
 
I pre oreder 2 copies in two different locations back in the end of November 2003.
 
Change of plans, I just preordered it along with forza motorsports. :sly:
 
I will probably pre order when the release date for north america is finalized.
 
Pre ordered in Jan. 👍
 
This one won't need to be pre-ordered. It will ship in mass quantities. Best to wait and go for the best deal or who get's it first. Like when Circuit City started selling GT3 a day early.
 
I can't believe you people, preordering titles. Doesn't anyone like to live life on the edge? What happened to camping in the freezing cold, praying you don't get beaten/raped/robbed? People and their preordering these days, we're nations of sissies.
 
Pre-ordered in March this year and put down a $10 deposit.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol:


I pre-ordered mine a while ago! :O:O I always like to pre-order any game I am going to buy because sometimes you get something free to go along when you come and pick up the game when it releases! :O:O:O:O
 
Preorder a copy two weeks ago at cd-wow, it's only 49 euro's there. Hope it will arrive earlier than my copy of GT4 Prologue which arrived three weeks after it was released. :ouch:
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol:


I pre-ordered mine a while ago! :O:O I always like to pre-order any game I am going to buy because sometimes you get something free to go along when you come and pick up the game when it releases! :O:O:O:O
Yes its always kooler...
 
My sis reserved mine last April for me birthday...............one long ass wait to get my present :indiff: :mad: 🤬 :banghead:
 
Back