Who has pre-ordered there GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dovesniper711
  • 59 comments
  • 2,066 views
Should be thankful she was so thoughtful and didn't get you socks or something.
 
Eagle
Should be thankful she was so thoughtful and didn't get you socks or something.
lol eagle we both know that all too well now dont we...
"Ow **** more socks this year"
 
i never preorder.
i just wait until the price goes down to 20 bucks hehehe
well, unless it REALLY worth 50 bucks or more.

and gt4 DOES worth 50 or even 200 !!
well, i guess i hafta wait in line... freezing, getting raped.
 
Not only did I preorder it, but when its released, I will get a phonecall to my cell phone, a phone call to my home, a text message, AND a e-mail...I dont care what anybody says, I want this friggen game as fast as I can get it...
 
I preordered in january, the anticipation is definately worth it. Knowing that when it is finally released i can just go to the store and pick up my copy, no hoping they still have them after i get off work. i may need a vacation the first week i have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
McLaren'sAngel
I always like to pre-order any game I am going to buy because sometimes you get something free to go along when you come and pick up the game when it releases! :O:O:O:O
Really?

:( That's never happened to me here and i've pre-ordered all but three of my PS2 games.
 
Is it just me? I pre-ordered mine from Gameward World, and I dont have to go get it, they will ship it to me the day they get it for 10 more. SO **** ill get it 2 days before you can go get it. Im like 50 somthing on that list.
 
Mustang-man
Really?

:( That's never happened to me here and i've pre-ordered all but three of my PS2 games.

Yeah. I had NFS:U on pre-order and they gave me a Stratagie guide and a Cover poster ( which I sold to one of my friends. )
 
I fortunately have no sisters, I dictate what presents I receive, it works well :D I've never received anything free as a result of a pre-order though, sadly.
 
I want to preorder from amazon.......

Do you recon amazon would be a good place to preorder.......do ya think they will dispatch it the qucikest from when it is realased.....??
 
Eagle
Should be thankful she was so thoughtful and didn't get you socks or something.

I've had my share of socks and various other ugly clothing..... but now that my sisters married and moved away she feels obligated :) :sly:
Damn im going straight to hell for taking advantage :cheers:
 
As I don't know if GT4 will be shipped with a HDD version like "FFXI", so I did not pre-order it yet. However, once I got more info on the game, I will pre-order it for sure. I wonder if they will have a GT4 Factory bundle similar to the GT4:Prologue bundle in JP, but with the HDD.
 
I preordered thru amazon cos it was only 30 quid and free P&P... (admitedly the P&P is not as quick as the paid P&P but I'll only get it a day late... and I can't afford the extra P&P money)... I've just checked Amazon and the price has risen by two quid... I therefore feel justified!!

I've done the same for GTA:SA too.

C.
 
I'm looking at pre-ordering, on that Note does anyone know where the best place to pre order from is?
 
Dovesniper711
Ya ive had mine pre-ordered a long time too man..
I ordered 3 copies, I got 2 playstations hooked up for online, so ill need 2 copies, and my 3rd copy is so I can frame it in my room! :sly:
FRAME IT IN YOUR ROOM OMG LOL thats so funny
 
yah i pre ordered mine like 6 months ago just want to make sure i get one.
 
I have 2 copies (1 from eb and another from game stop) since Dec 2003.
 
Klostrophobic
I haven't preordered it. It's completely pointless.

I beg to differ... I've preordered through Amazon and will be paying 29.99 for the game... anyone who preorders through Amazon now will be charged 31.99 for the game...

2 quid saving doesn't equal pointless to me.... That's a weeks worth of lunch.

C.
 
If I order it from Amazon, I pay $49.99 US plus shipping. I can pay that at Best Buy and I don't have to pay for shipping.

But then again, there is tax if I buy it from Best Buy.
 
Ah, at Amazon in the UK any order over 25 pounds can have free shipping.

C.
 
There is free shipping on videogame orders over $50.

29.99 pounds is equal to 54.56 US dollars. So you're paying more than me no matter what I do.

Ha! :)
 
Yeah, I preordered the game. Unfortunately I don't live at the same place that the preorder is being shipped to. Ahh well. It'll be a nice surprise for those who live in my place now. :indiff:
 
Klostrophobic
There is free shipping on videogame orders over $50.

29.99 pounds is equal to 54.56 US dollars. So you're paying more than me no matter what I do.

Ha! :)

That's always the case with UK->US...

...I could then go on about how I probably get paid more than you... but knowing my luck I'm probably not!!! :ouch:

C.
 
yeti
2 quid saving doesn't equal pointless to me.... That's a weeks worth of lunch.

That's impressively cheap.

boombexus
Yeah, I preordered the game. Unfortunately I don't live at the same place that the preorder is being shipped to. Ahh well. It'll be a nice surprise for those who live in my place now. :indiff:

Ouch, that's weak. You can't change the order/request a forward/squat at their place for a while when it's meant to arrive? Nice avatar chick btw.
 
Back