who will reach the finals this year??

• Thread starter f1king
  • 18 comments
Originally posted by toleman19
You must be on drugs to think the heat will make the finals.
I agree. Some good drugs too. They probably wouldnt have made the playoffs even if they had Alonzo Mourning, but without him they dont have a chance....

----------

Finals, I'm gonna say either the Nets again or the Celtics vs the Lakers, although the Lakers will most likely win.......again.:mad:

Well now that you bring up the nets I must agree with you on that. Lakers and Nets.
Yeah, with Mutombo they'll finally have the one thing they've been missing, a good center....

Thats going to be a great finals, I hope.
If they meet in the finals, it would probably be interesting.....it might take the Lakers 5 games to beat em then.:P Shaq already proved that Mutombo can't stop him from scoring 30+ a game.........but I agree it would be much better than seeing Shaq up against Todd McCulloch.

Originally posted by f50
i would love see that.
that could be the best nba finals in long time.
I know the best final ive seen is lakers and kings, to bad it wasnt the real finals, I think the lakers rolled pretty much every team they have met.

that was really good,but the kings had a entire all star team compared with the nets.

i said the best but not the last season, i mean this season with shaq vs mutombo, now both teams have a good center,the last year anybody knew's who really will win,but this year with mutombo is another history.

i really want see that two in the finals again. :)

btw you're correct the last year ( kings vs lakers ) was so great. ( i mean great !!!! )

mutumbo can make a lot of efect on the net team.
the last year they don't have nobody for stop (or even try to stop)shaq and that was the most important factor in the victory of the lakers about them.(NJ)

Exactly f50.;) The Nets had Todd McCulloch (Go Winnipeg!) and ____ Collins(rookie) to try and stop Shaq, and they couldn't do anything. Mutombo is a very good defensive player, and he'll be more effective against Shaq than the other 2 did, which still won't be very effective.;)

Back