Who's ever had the longest hiatus on GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klonie Gun
  • 45 comments
  • 1,383 views
I stoped playing for about a year or so, because I just didn't like playing games anymore. Then about 2 months ago, I restarted playing, and the reason why is to get 100%, but seriously, GT3 gives me lots of headache, so I play 2-3 times a week about 1 hour and a half, the noise of the engine and same music and colors, just cracks my head up.
 
Originally posted by Total_turbo
48% already in 8 days..man u guys r so gay playing 8 days and getting 48% man..what life u guys got

Haha. Seriously, that was funny. Too bad they banned you. Thanks anyway for the laugh.
 
Got the game on release day in UK all that time ago, and i still play it every week , had the odd time where i went off it for about a fortnight..... but always back to it as soon as i see a race i like
on line :D
cant wait for GT4:trouble: ...... long overdue IMO :banghead:

laters
 
i got GT3 in december yet due to school issuses i didnt play GT3 for a month
 
I didn't play GT3 for 27 days last summer because i was in SC.;)
 
Oh, I guess around August of last year. I have been sitting at 100%, a gagillian dollars and a gagillian cars. I gave my copy to my bro so he could get the same kind of enjoyment out of it.
 
I got it in september 2002 and been playin ever since, got a lot of good times under my belt too. been tryin to get some other good time, since I'm a new member its gonna take long to sift through the diffeent threads and get the best times. COuld anyone poitn me to a thread where theres all good time and no mix ups?
 
Originally posted by Shifter_
I got it in september 2002 and been playin ever since, got a lot of good times under my belt too. been tryin to get some other good time, since I'm a new member its gonna take long to sift through the diffeent threads and get the best times. COuld anyone poitn me to a thread where theres all good time and no mix ups?
post pics of your fastest lap times
 
oki doki

I'll try and get them somehow...i dont have a digi cam or any video input card. But i'll get either one soon.

Later.
 
One year and five months... The birth of my twin girls. With four women in the house (Wife, older daughter, then additional baby girls) I didn't get back into it until I deployed to the desert. Now that the twins are two years old I can give them an apple or gummy bears and play GT3 at least two to four hours a week. :D
 
Originally posted by Drkfae
One year and five months... The birth of my twin girls. With four women in the house (Wife, older daughter, then additional baby girls) I didn't get back into it until I deployed to the desert. Now that the twins are two years old I can give them an apple or gummy bears and play GT3 at least two to four hours a week. :D

cool
 
Family pictures include pictures of my wife and kids with a sign in my place stating, "Gone GT3ing"
 
Originally posted by Drkfae
Family pictures include pictures of my wife and kids with a sign in my place stating, "Gone GT3ing"

Thats cool , I should design one for my room.
 
Back