- 76

- Turku
Career mode + special events + seasonals are all gold. Only thing I don't have is the 7000 mile trophy
I even have all the racing gear from the shop
I even have all the racing gear from the shop
I don't think that's true. Your best record always stands, even if you redo it and finish worse.Did you gold an event, then play it again and lose? That'll do it.
I can guarantee it's true (heads up, don't mean to be militant, just informative).I don't think that's true. Your best record always stands, even if you redo it and finish worse.
I'm also at 99%, but I have 4 coffee break challenges to gold. One bronze, one silver, and two incomplete. When I finally learn how to drift, they'd better give me 100%!
Well, that's pretty messed up! When you did second, was your gold trophy still showing?I can guarantee it's true (heads up, don't mean to be militant, just informative).
I got 100% before platinum, and then did the "Who's laughing now" trophy, took 2nd, 2nd with some warping of the results, amd first. Checked progress and was down to 99% re-did them all with gold, amd sure enough, 100% again.
Yes, it still shows as gold. Which is a pain if you silvered something after golding a long time ago.Well, that's pretty messed up! When you did second, was your gold trophy still showing?
seasonals wont effect the main game progressCareer mode + special events + seasonals are all gold. Only thing I don't have is the 7000 mile trophy
I even have all the racing gear from the shop
I have gold in everything