Why am I at 99% complete when I have gold in everything?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Operation Ivy
  • 10 comments
  • 1,095 views
Messages
76
Finland
Turku
Career mode + special events + seasonals are all gold. Only thing I don't have is the 7000 mile trophy

I even have all the racing gear from the shop
 
Did you gold an event, then play it again and lose? That'll do it.
 
I expect you miss one single gold trophy as Dagger said. Mind you, a silver trophy in a championship drags down your total completion.
 
Did you gold an event, then play it again and lose? That'll do it.
I don't think that's true. Your best record always stands, even if you redo it and finish worse.

I'm also at 99%, but I have 4 coffee break challenges to gold. One bronze, one silver, and two incomplete. When I finally learn how to drift, they'd better give me 100%!
 
I don't think that's true. Your best record always stands, even if you redo it and finish worse.

I'm also at 99%, but I have 4 coffee break challenges to gold. One bronze, one silver, and two incomplete. When I finally learn how to drift, they'd better give me 100%!
I can guarantee it's true (heads up, don't mean to be militant, just informative).

I got 100% before platinum, and then did the "Who's laughing now" trophy, took 2nd, 2nd with some warping of the results, amd first. Checked progress and was down to 99% re-did them all with gold, amd sure enough, 100% again.
 
I can guarantee it's true (heads up, don't mean to be militant, just informative).

I got 100% before platinum, and then did the "Who's laughing now" trophy, took 2nd, 2nd with some warping of the results, amd first. Checked progress and was down to 99% re-did them all with gold, amd sure enough, 100% again.
Well, that's pretty messed up! When you did second, was your gold trophy still showing?
 
Well, that's pretty messed up! When you did second, was your gold trophy still showing?
Yes, it still shows as gold. Which is a pain if you silvered something after golding a long time ago.
 
Check all of the individual races in each championship, I had a silver hiding there which had me stuck at 99%.
 
I had 100% before i had all trophies. So check if you have won the championships...
Check coffe break....
 
Career mode + special events + seasonals are all gold. Only thing I don't have is the 7000 mile trophy

I even have all the racing gear from the shop
seasonals wont effect the main game progress
 
Back