Why do you have that Avatar!?

United States
Maryland
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
There was a sitcom called 'Surburgatory' that aired from 2011 to 2014 and I really enjoyed it. This girl was one of my favorites on the sitcom for the fact she was actually quite a funny character. She would say whatever came inside her head, keep the same facial expression, and she sometimes sounded like a robot (I.E. her crying sounds like a computer getting an error screen).

CLowndes888

I want to be monkey
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
fubbletrouble888
Whipped this image up on Illustrator from a picture I took in Project Cars 2.
MPVDAOTXBD7AAAMMD_.jpeg

Australia
Australia
Decepticon 47
Because I love Alfa Romeo since we are getting Group C i hope we get the Alfa Romeo Group C eventhough it never raced but videogames would lead to this car getting more exposure especially when people dont know Alfa Romeo was once going into Group C to succeed Lancia.

TexRex

Unsolicited Package
Premium
United States
Southwest Eastnorthernton
TexRex72
Meh...decided to change things up a bit, for a bit, and figured I'd do so in support of Andy, Colin, Dave and Terry.

girabyt3

#PeruvianLivesMatter
Premium
Peru
Lima
girabyte3335
girabyte3335
Well, after 8 months being all "Peru al mundial!!" supportive, she's back, she's even surprised she's back 😲

the_sweetest_and_the_sexiest_by_dantedh-d49u68z.png

United States
Baltimore,Maryland
taegonlewis78
Because, I ADORE G28; more than, her story-driven/bossy/mean older-sister, HK416.

Yet, it’s (almost kinda) rare to see Girls’ Frontline fan-art, with the two HK-developed T-Doll sisters, together.*

*(Without, 416 being irritated/enraged/annoyed; as equivalent towards, the 404 Squadron’s antics.)

Like, this image I found on Pixiv; with, the two driving a retro-Mini Cooper Cabriolet, probably on a vacation/scouting mission/etc.

It’s sweet; until, 416 is on her bad side. Unless, she’s drunk. If 416’s drunk, run like it’s Uncle Phil laughing.

Source:
(https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66196371)

E68B7BAD-3466-4E8F-BB35-B9360638EA99.jpeg

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Because I'm a happy go lucky kinda fella who always looks at the positive side of life & always see's the best in people & thing's around the world.

TTM

United States
United States
I have this avatar because I thought combining the 30-year-old boomer with Retsuko from Aggretsuko was the funniest treat I could come up with.
I was right! :lol:
Because I'm a happy go lucky kinda fella who always looks at the positive side of life & always see's the best in people & thing's around the world.
I like you.
We need more hoomans like you.

United States
Maryland
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
This mission, this mission is what made me like Arthur Morgan. Oh and later parts of the story that I would mention, but I don't want to spoil it for others.