Why do you have that Avatar!?

Because this car and this driver were a huge part of my childhood and even so today at age 22. The driver is Ed Lynch Jr and without him I may not have been introduced to sprint car racing or have the dream of racing them.

PhotoEditor-1516749971733.jpg

Because Christmas colors. Although they kind of look like tomatoes or grapefruits now.

LemonadeChristmas-01-01.png

EDIT: I've now embraced the flat, geometric aesthetic and have redesigned my avatar around it. Here's actually a neat side-by-side comparison.

FlatLemonRed_Circle.png

Last edited:
I saw this concerned mascot, and the look on it's face had me laughing for 5 straight minutes.

It's been my avatar ever since:

173355.jpg

Kapp’n, from the Animal Crossing games.
Always loved this character.
But the REAL reason why this avatar? Well, it’s a secret project I’m involved in.
Can’t say any more. :mischievous:

Because Tina Branford is the best fictional character ever imho, and Final Fantasy VI is a great game besides the fact that all the innocent Espers die(I hope they have afterlives that are similar to some kind of heavenly realm or something.) I happen to also share a lot of personality traits with Tina.

During my childhood watching Nascar, I was a Dale Jarrett fan. Mainly because my father was and I followed suit. I did grow to really like him though and thought he was a great driver. I also liked his commercials with UPS, hehe.

Also, I started to get into Nascar again. I kinda went back and started researching drivers and reading the book my parents got me for one of my birthdays.

It's a split Nautilus shell. I chose it because logarithmic spiral. My previous avatar was a Mandelbrot set image.

Yes, I like geometry.

I have had mine for quite some time now and I'm too lazy to come up with another avatar. Simple.
It's a good avatar; often makes me grin despite having seen it so many times before.

It's the exact opposite of what it should be on mobile, though.

It's a good avatar; often makes me grin despite having seen it so many times before.

It's the exact opposite of what it should be on mobile, though.
I don't use GTP on mobile so I don't know how my avatar looks like on a phone.

Back