Why do you have that Avatar!?

There was a sitcom called 'Surburgatory' that aired from 2011 to 2014 and I really enjoyed it. This girl was one of my favorites on the sitcom for the fact she was actually quite a funny character. She would say whatever came inside her head, keep the same facial expression, and she sometimes sounded like a robot (I.E. her crying sounds like a computer getting an error screen).

Whipped this image up on Illustrator from a picture I took in Project Cars 2.
MPVDAOTXBD7AAAMMD_.jpeg

Because I love Alfa Romeo since we are getting Group C i hope we get the Alfa Romeo Group C eventhough it never raced but videogames would lead to this car getting more exposure especially when people dont know Alfa Romeo was once going into Group C to succeed Lancia.

Meh...decided to change things up a bit, for a bit, and figured I'd do so in support of Andy, Colin, Dave and Terry.

Well, after 8 months being all "Peru al mundial!!" supportive, she's back, she's even surprised she's back :embarrassed:

the_sweetest_and_the_sexiest_by_dantedh-d49u68z.png

Because, I ADORE G28; more than, her story-driven/bossy/mean older-sister, HK416.

Yet, it’s (almost kinda) rare to see Girls’ Frontline fan-art, with the two HK-developed T-Doll sisters, together.*

*(Without, 416 being irritated/enraged/annoyed; as equivalent towards, the 404 Squadron’s antics.)

Like, this image I found on Pixiv; with, the two driving a retro-Mini Cooper Cabriolet, probably on a vacation/scouting mission/etc.

It’s sweet; until, 416 is on her bad side. Unless, she’s drunk. If 416’s drunk, run like it’s Uncle Phil laughing.

Source:
(https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66196371)

E68B7BAD-3466-4E8F-BB35-B9360638EA99.jpeg

Last edited:
Because I'm a happy go lucky kinda fella who always looks at the positive side of life & always see's the best in people & thing's around the world.

I have this avatar because I thought combining the 30-year-old boomer with Retsuko from Aggretsuko was the funniest treat I could come up with.
I was right! :lol:
Because I'm a happy go lucky kinda fella who always looks at the positive side of life & always see's the best in people & thing's around the world.
I like you.
We need more hoomans like you.

This mission, this mission is what made me like Arthur Morgan. Oh and later parts of the story that I would mention, but I don't want to spoil it for others.

Back