Why do you have that Avatar!?

Mine is a Ferrari badge, which presumably says I quite like Ferraris.

I like the Super GT a lot, and I'm a Anime fan so what way to have a appropriate avatar? Pop the Miku Hatsune Porsche Super GT 300 #9 up there! :sly: Update.... Adore Yuki Nagato but I may be changing it to something even more curvy and cute. :D

Last edited:
It's one of my favorite classic cars, right next to the C2 Corvette the original Mini is my favorite.

Although I have been considering getting a new one lately.

Mine says that I am an avid fan since childhood of the Russian cartoon classic, Nu Pogodi. I watched that when I was little all the time, and even though I've grown up, I still watch the cartoon classics to remember their greatness.

My avatar says that some asshole thought it'd be funny to make me a pink one. And that I'm too lazy to change it.

I like sideways in F1 cars, more when Ayrton Senna does it :D. Or I like Ayrton Senna, more when he goes sideways in F1 cars. Or I like sliding when it's done in a real machine, not some beefed up honda civic with neon lights and nitrous everywhere. Whatever floats your boat.

Mine says I like Liquid Force Wakeboard company, which I do since I got a new board from them in the Summer. I'd be using a logo from whichever board company I got though, as they're all pretty good. I just tweaked it to fit the color scheme of GTP, I use the same av on other forums customized to their color schemes.

It says I drive a G35 and my friend drives a Maxima, and we like to park next to eachother. It was actually taken the first week I had mine and first weekend he had his a couple of years ago, and I just haven't felt like updating it since then.

It's the cartoon character that reminds me most of your mother.

No actually it's just there because I think my user title has the world 'old' in it somewhere. I think. Oh well...

I'm not entirely sure.....

Give me a few more years to think about it.

Mine says that I haven't had a suitable avatar to change to since I made this in december.

From,
Chris.

Means I'm awesome and the best.

Much better than that guy who got his name off a hairdryer.

Hondas think Nissans are sexy?

Loads of poeple love to leave me hatemail (in my profile comments) about my avatar and it makes me cry myself to sleep every night.

My avatar relates that I:

1. am a fan of the Simpsons

2. I have a sense of humour and can poke fun at myself

3. My excuse when I 'cock-up' a lap!

Back