why does this keep happenening

• Thread starter SupraFly
  • 23 comments

SupraFly

(Banned)
im using ps7, why does this keep happeneing?

Attachments

• 350zroadster6 copy.jpg
    350zroadster6 copy.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 74
i tried to change the car color, and all it does is goes right over the old one,

i used

lassoed
layer via copy
then the ctrl+b thing

*hates the Z as a convertable*

Anyway, explain a little further on what it is you are doing.

Also, Nissan has many pics of the Z in orange already. Maybe that will help your problems. :D

:P

ok tihs is what i do, i follow the usual procedure to change the color of a car, then i bring up the little window that lets you change it to what color you want, in this pic for example, the blue stays, while the color i want it to be just goes right over it.

Change the feather radius to 0 px. You can change this when you open up the polygonal lasso tool. The setting is in the toolbar at the top.

s.fly i not good enough . but for me if i want to change the colour i never use layer via copy or anything . just highlight all cars with p/lasso tool than go to image-adjustment-colour balance that wat i do ...so thats only wat i do with chop . others u can asking
the xpert here ...ok . sorry i cant help u but i try to ...im sorry ...:)

Originally posted by SupraFly
it is at 0 already, what about the anti aliased thing?
No! Leave anti-alias on. Otherwise, your chops will be all jaggy.

I wouldn't be the AA doing it. Go to Select > Feather and make sure it's at 0.

Other than that, make sure your not in Quick Mask mode.

Originally posted by drifterzzz
s.fly i not good enough . but for me if i want to change the colour i never use layer via copy or anything . just highlight all cars with p/lasso tool than go to image-adjustment-colour balance that wat i do ...so thats only wat i do with chop . others u can asking
the xpert here ...ok . sorry i cant help u but i try to ...im sorry ...:)
Alright, I've had a look at some of your other posts and I was wondering, do you pay attention in English at school? I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but would you mind taking the time to spell your words correctly?

And, I prefer using the Hue/Saturation box. Select your car. Deselect the parts you don't want coloured (headlights, etc) and press Ctrl+U. This brings up the Hue/Saturation box. Check the Colorize option and adjust the Hue and Saturation. Don't worry about Lighting.

ok i use lot of chat language . i think you all understand . ok im sorry . btw that what i do when i change colour but for fibef hood i use hue/satuarion . because that is easy compare to others
...:D

Originally posted by drifterzzz
ok i use lot of chat language . i think you all understand . ok im sorry . btw that what i do when i change colour but for fibef hood i use hue/satuarion . because that is easy compare to others
...:D
That is somewhat better.

And I can't really answer your question SupraFly. Masking is probably the only thing I don't know how to do in Photoshop. Try looking in the Photoshop Help section (Help > Photoshop Help or simply press F1) for Quick Mask.

Originally posted by Shannon
That is somewhat better.

And I can't really answer your question SupraFly. Masking is probably the only thing I don't know how to do in Photoshop. Try looking in the Photoshop Help section (Help > Photoshop Help or simply press F1) for Quick Mask.

tried help file

Back