why my thread got locked?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ODB
  • 4 comments
  • 834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODB

Messages
907
Messages
CAR_ODB
Ok, I can see this is pretty serious place, just tried to lighten up things whit my " too much content" thread but it got locked...


Can't really see why, please mods can I have some explanation please?
 
Joke, do you know what it is?
 
ODB
Ok, I can see this is pretty serious place, just tried to lighten up things whit my " too much content" thread but it got locked...


Can't really see why, please mods can I have some explanation please?

Why don't you try pm'ing a member of the staff instead of making a thread about it. You're only creating more work for the staff this way by creating a useless thread which they will probably lock anyway.

Also, double posting is frowned upon. You're not doing yourself any favors here.
 
No, we lack a terrible sense of humour on this here forum son.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back