Will GT Series ever get the option for a full Livery Creator?

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 366 comments
A possible livery as simple as this...

nissan15.jpg

I would be content with.

Yes, livery like that, I'm ok.

But not as Forza. I prefer PoDi focus on more importants things !

I play racing games to drive not to draw.
Then you can avoid the livery editor function in GT7. A livery editor is standard in just about every driving sim on the market for a reason. Fans like to customize cars and recreate real life and fantasy liveries. I believe an option can easily be put in place where you don't have to see them online if you don't want to. If you want to easily increase the playability of this game, this is one sure way to do it.

I play racing games to drive not to draw.

I'm an artist. I love to draw, to paint or just create something. It's an outlet. An outlet you do not have to bother with if you choose not to. For many, this is a long awaited feature.

Trust me when I say, there will be no doubt that "Bruins mobile" will be epic.:cheers:

Yes, but still better than nothing :D
Better than nothing...in 2004 yeah...maybe in 2010..in 2014 or 2015 on a next-gen system...nowhere near good enough. Livery editors are required on every racing sim which is why they all have them. It's an integral part of personalization and customization, something the GT series is far, far behind relative to everyone else.

I would like a livery editor, only with basic decals and real-world logos. I don't want stupid designs that completely ruin the look of the cars.

Would you like a law in real life forbidding people modifying their cars to look what you consider stupid? People should have the freedom to do what they want with their cars, if someone else finds it ugly or stupid so be it, the world can't be perfect for everyone. Don't see why a videogame would be any different. There are already cars in GT6 I think are ugly without a livery but I wouldn't ask they were removed or blocked from use because I don't like it.

It has taken a complete failure of PR and all GT games on the PS3 to come to a point where this MIGHT get figured out. Hopefully, it's on the way.

Back