Will you form/join a GT4 online team? If not, why?

If I made my own team I would make a web site yes, however as much as I like the idea or making a team I don't have the time, so as it is I'll just get as good as I can at GT4 and join the best team that will have me.

Nope ......,reason, can't cos...........

V1 Japanese PS2 (PC card slot) don't equal UK adaptor...........nah......it aint gonna work is it! :lol:

Have BB but can't...... :( .....oh well.....

Robin

the members of my Website are already discussing the possibility of setting one up so if that happens i'm gonna stick close to home and join that team

I'm new to the online aspect of PS2 gaming. Even this site is new to me. What is involved in one of these "teams"? How do they work and what do they do? Can I access any websites an dcheck out a team page as an example?

i have joined a team for online racing (KNT) clan , and i hope more peeps will join because the mere thought of 6 players around the N..Ring is just too good to miss out on .

so hear me folks ... get an adaptor....and get online

i saw the demo of the N...Ring today , and it looks stunning .

if you got a ps2 and GT4 , online gaming is a must........... :)

ive done alot of online racing on xbox, and i can tell you its very addictive (even if the games so far havent been as good as GT)
Gt4 online should be incredible.
i just hope the host can set things like DFP players only. Im really looking forward to playing my new wheel online but id like to know that everyones fighting with the same weapons so to speak :)T

Im not going to bother because i havent got the spare time (uni) so Nope.

Lethalchem
I'm new to the online aspect of PS2 gaming. Even this site is new to me. What is involved in one of these "teams"? How do they work and what do they do? Can I access any websites an dcheck out a team page as an example?

(KNT) is the clan i belong to , the website is http://knt.bounceme.net/
check it out , we already have some good racers , and still places for peeps to join.

you need to complete a lap of NY in a celica rally , with no aids , normal tyres in under 1:43:000

once you have completed the lap and submitted you will recieve an email .

come n have a look ,

there are some guys with whom i will form a online team like R390 Lover (yes u guessed it that we were mates!)and 2 other "VERY GOOD GRAN TURISMO-PLAYERS"(we don´t take ANY "not that good" players in our team!)!!
but we are 4 guys at the moment so do u think we should take 2 mates more or should we keep our "4-PLAYERS-TEAM"???

GT-One Lover
there are some guys with whom i will form a online team like R390 Lover (yes u guessed it that we were mates!)and 2 other "VERY GOOD GRAN TURISMO-PLAYERS"(we don´t take ANY "not that good" players in our team!)!!
but we are 4 guys at the moment so do u think we should take 2 mates more or should we keep our "4-PLAYERS-TEAM"???

:odd:

I think think your odd.

No I will not create a team. I will be a single dominate player.

....ok but do u ALWAYS have to drive IN UR TEAM when u go online with PS2 in GT4??
msut i drive only in my team when i have one??
that would be really awful!!!!

Darin
Would you beable to take me on? Esspecially in that little mini?

Depends on car and level of modification. The fully modified mini is very capable. And I'm not the best driver on the team.

I wanna stress that a team doesn't have to be a "Total World Domanation" team, it can also be a lot of other things like, a GT4 Lotus club, a FR driving club, a rally club. I think it is a good way to meet and share similar interest in GT4, say drifting or rallying, so that people with have a "static" party to play with.

I used to have a team in the good old AM days, and I meet a lot of great people and had a lot of fun. I guess I will contact them when GT4 arrives. 👍

There are more than a couple of members from Croatia on this site so we could be a team but unfortunately here in Croatia we don't have DSL and that kinda of stuff so we'll have to skip online in GT4! :grumpy:

Sounds interesting. Thanks for all the information. I'm not interested in takign it all that seriously, as I game for the pure enjoyment. Guess I'll have to create my own team and call it TeamWTF.com 💡 :dopey:

very possibly. depends what GT offers as far as teams go... if its just 2 people who use the same car then i cant see it. if theres some way to personalise your car to make it LOOK like it belongs to a team then i will certainly give it a look.... in the baance

Not a hope. Online "teams" is just another word for "clans".

All your race are belong to us.

Back