Will you will be buying upcoming DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TysonMarlo
  • 144 comments
  • 7,306 views
Messages
57
United States
My Playstation
Messages
TysonMarlo
You know the one with the Lambo Aventador, Leaf, Beetle, and what i know what i am getting ROUTE X !!!!!!
Sorry poll option one supposed to say car and track
 
Last edited:
TysonMarlo
You know the one with the Lambo Aventador, Leaf, Beetle, and what i know what i am getting ROUTE X !!!!!!

Probably for the track and the Lamborghini... Passed on car pack #2 though.
 
Ill be picking up the track but I am hoping for an infield section or something you can race on!
 
GT5 is the only game I play on my PS3 so I feel I can justify buying the DLC for the simple reason that I get more toys to play with. That said, this latest car pack is half epic, one sixth fun-looking and one third less than interesting. I'll let you decide which cars are which.
 
I will be most definitely buying the car pack and the track. Like all the cars (except maybe the Leaf) and the track is a nice addition too.

I'd like to think i'll be buying all the car packs and tracks that PD offer up over the next months/years.
 
Yep. I got $70 worth of PSN cards for Christmas.
 
It will be a 1st minute buy as soon as it's released, just like the other's. No not just because I'm loyal to PD or GT but because it is a good buy for me. $1 per car is very reasonable for DLC (if they release 1000 car's I may be in trouble :lol:) and if the test track were just the track alone I'd question the buy but with it's features combined I think it's also reasonable.
 
Yes, no doubt.~Turtle
turtle.gif

 
Yes on the vehicles, no on the track. Personally, 4 USD isn't worth what I've heard about the track, and I'd rather wait and not get it (maybe buying it with good reviews on here in the future) than spend my money and regret it. 4 bucks can buy me the next car pack lol
 
Sure will, cars and track although I don't think I'll use the oval very much but just showing my support
 
Getting it only cause of the lambo, aston and jag. Might get the tracks too, never got Spa track yet either.
 
Yes. For one reason.......................and that's the Jaguar XJR-9!!!!!!
 
Yes on the vehicles, no on the track. Personally, 4 USD isn't worth what I've heard about the track, and I'd rather wait and not get it (maybe buying it with good reviews on here in the future) than spend my money and regret it. 4 bucks can buy me the next car pack lol

It's more than just a track honestly. It's pretty much a whole new game mode.
 
Yes I will.
 
Yes I will. Believe it or not I'm excited for the Beetle as much as I am the Lambo. I didn't buy the junk that was car pack 2, though. :yuck:
 
yep bought all dlc. whoever skipped on car pack 2 really missed out on the cars !all great .. even the mini
 
Yep
 
Probably. I initially was put off because I misread "Countryman" as "Clubman," but now that I know it isn't Mini Cooper S Part III: The Quickening there isn't much to dislike about it. Still a bit expensive, but oh well.
 
Any car pack I will automatically buy, but this looks like a good one besides that.

I may ease off on tracks, since I rarely play online, and usually just play seasonals, where they let you use the track. But this one looks really cool, so I'll buy the track too.
 
Yes! I'll buy the whole thing but the real appeal is the Lambo and Aston
 
absolutely, it's only 10 bucks.
 
For any true GT die hard(guilty hehe),of course it's a no brainer.
But the way I see it...
If you've stumped up your hard earned(or your pocket money) to purchase GT5,a few bucks of DLC ain't gonna hurt the hip pocket now is it?
Heck,i'd pay just for the Aventador !!
 
I passed the 1st car pack, bought the colour pack (regret it), passed the racing suits, bought track pack, bought car pack 2.

I don't have enough money for both Route X and Car Pack 3.

So which one do you guys recommend, cars or tracks?
 
Chunk change for several hours, days, or weeks of entertainment....umm ya Ill buy it, along with all the others that are to come. It costs $20-30 to go to a movie, $1 from a redbox, for only a couple hours of entertainment. Not to mention, DLC from PD seems to be much cheaper than nearly any other game I have(if not all). Sounds like a damn good deal to me. But the Aston, Lambo, and test track is irresistible anyways lol.

^^to terminator363, what do you enjoy doing (test and tune or collection?). Buy whatever you think you will use or enjoy the most.
 
Yes, mainly to save myself the hunting of the XJ9 at the UCD.
 
Back