Will you will be buying upcoming DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TysonMarlo
  • 144 comments
  • 7,306 views
Yes! Both and all future dlc until GT6
 
Yes, as with all the other DLC's to date. I can't believe the back-to-back Mini's... I'm honestly stoked about this :sly:
 
Yes. I've bought all the DLC on the day it was made available and I will do the same for this one. I'm really looking forward to that Beetle though, it reminds me a little of the one I used to drive...

AKO2005_0711_130236AA.jpg


That is a '71 Super Beetle though. Close enough I suppose.


Parker
 
It's missing an option for people planning on buying the track pack and the car pack, no? I'll likely buy both, and then I'll have a look to see whether it was worth it.

Edit: Just read the OP. Yes:Track and Track it is then. :)
 
Last edited:
Yes i will,for the lambo and the track. As much as i detest paying for DLC (for items that should have been included in the game originally) the car and track pack has things i want and it reasonable priced so i will begrudgedly "pay to play"
 
oh yeah, getting the lambo and then flooring it
 
I see in the vid the track in clock wise, I am wondering if the full ovel will be counter clock wise
 
TerryLabonte44
I see in the vid the track in clock wise, I am wondering if the full ovel will be counter clock wise

I'm guessing so... PD has included reverse variations of some tracks haven't they?
 
Track looks dull, cars aren't amazing besides the Jag, ugh. I probably going to skip it, I'll wait for more significant DLC in the future.
 
Anyone know if there will be a bonus for those who purchased the other DLC?
There was a bonus last DLC.
 
I was sold at 1966 VW Bug. I would have spent $5.00 on that alone. Track X represents a ton of life to GT5 to me, so that's a no-brainer to me as well.
 
I'll buy eventually. School books come first though. You know.....priorities.
 
Yes, but, I JUST spent 5 bucks on the last dlc a month ago. I'm starting to feel nickel and dimed here. I dont want to spend 5 bucks a month to enjoy gt5
 
Yes, looks interesting, hope that VW can be race moddied.
 
I'll buy the cars but I'm not buying a test track that's basically a great big 30KM oval.

If it turns out to have more routes then maybe but I can't think of anything more boring than flat out running in a straight line for 12KM.
 
1€/car and a track that actually tests top speed, 1/4 and 1/2 mile plus the g-force on my car? Count me in as well! Used to be one week, now we are 2 days away.
 
Probably will buy it as I have over £70 sitting idle on my Psn network card.
 
Probably just going to get the track now that I've seen what the update brought to the table.
 
Back