Will you will be buying upcoming DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TysonMarlo
  • 144 comments
  • 7,306 views
Yes, i will be buying both. Mainly because I was forced to buy a full $20 PSN card.
 
I KNOW THE AVENTADOR WILL SOME AMAZING, just test other supercars on GT5, Zonda c12, lambo SV and gallardo, lfa, Volkswagen Nardo :O
 
I might just for the tracks and the ability to clock your 0-60's & 0-100's. Other than that... another MINI COOP?, come on PD, really?. The 2.03 update seems a little naked too, being that everyone was expecting to see some high rated standard cars get the premium treatment after 2.02. And don't you think they would fix the sound of the cars, Shift 2 nailed 'em, have ya'll heard the Scuderia? sounds like an RC car from a hobby store. I know they hit the high notes but damn!
 
Yes but I'd like to see some more American cars as DLC. Maybe a new mustang or the Cobra Mustang... Or the Dodge Dart (the 2013 version) or the Challenger Concept. Classic muscle cars of any type would also rock.
 
I might just for the tracks and the ability to clock your 0-60's & 0-100's. Other than that... another MINI COOP?, come on PD, really?. The 2.03 update seems a little naked too, being that everyone was expecting to see some high rated standard cars get the premium treatment after 2.02. And don't you think they would fix the sound of the cars, Shift 2 nailed 'em, have ya'll heard the Scuderia? sounds like an RC car from a hobby store. I know they hit the high notes but damn!

Yeah I agree m8,the cars in Shift 2 sounds like the engine's about to explode when you redline 'em,and GT cars..well,what can I say:rolleyes:
 
Route X, hell jah.
Cars?.........hell nah.
 
Yeah I agree m8,the cars in Shift 2 sounds like the engine's about to explode when you redline 'em,and GT cars..well,what can I say:rolleyes:

Yeah, there are some cars that should put the fear of God in your heart when you accelerate..... like the Ferrari F40. Yet somehow they come off sounding like Civics in VTEC.
 
I'm also not buying any DLC until they fix the online racing bugs. If the bugs get fixed with this upcoming update I may consider getting some of the tracks.
 
I'm also not buying any DLC until they fix the online racing bugs. If the bugs get fixed with this upcoming update I may consider getting some of the tracks.

That's why I'm not buying. I can't fully enjoy the cars I have with the limited offline racing, and I don't enjoy online racing... it doesn't feel right, it's like the cars are driving on grippy grease or something.
 
TysonMarlo
You know the one with the Lambo Aventador, Leaf, Beetle, and what i know what i am getting ROUTE X !!!!!!
Sorry poll option one supposed to say car and track

Ill buy both if they're reasonably priced in Australia this time (see all other DLC)

I bought Car Pack 2, but that was a rip, only did it for the Golf R, my favourite modern car.
 
I have bought all so far. And will keep buying them every time a new one is released.
 
andy54321
I have bought all so far. And will keep buying them every time a new one is released.

Same here.
 
I want the new tracks and a couple of the cars, but I don't need any new content as a distraction until I can finish the rest of the content I already have.
 
It would be rude on my behalf, not to.
 
While it is ever so slightly over priced, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Every new car is good IMO(as long as it has nothing to do with a Veyron!).
 
Jawehawk
While it is ever so slightly over priced, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Every new car is good IMO(as long as it has nothing to do with a Veyron!).

Think about all that has been added for free.
 
I'll be getting both. It's probably going to be the best DLC yet.
 
I wont be buying it, why?
Because I bought the first pack, but I can only use SPA and not Kart Space.
Why?
Why can I race spa in practice and online but not Kart Space?
I cant find a solution
 
Yeah both, cars mainly for the Lambo, and the track will be very useful for testing transmission changes
 
For sure I am, bought both DLC and loved it. The new DLC is soooo gonna be a blast! :D
 
Think about all that has been added for free.

And I love PD for supporting the game as much as they have. It's not to see that there's still a few companies remaining that actually keep supporting their games past the release. But that doesn't take away from the fact that the DLC is slightly over priced. The content is great though.
 
I'll be getting both packs.

Route X - Have you seen how long the straights are? This is the top speed testing track that many people have asked for since the beginning of Gran Turismo. Very happy to have this.

Aventador - A big bad bull that can handles better than the Murcielago. Can't wait.
Leaf - Not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a fan of it.
Beetle - If PD gives it a good variety of aero options, this'll be a fun car to tune.
XJR-9 - Not sure if it's the Silk Cut one that we already have as a standard, or the Castrol one, but either way, excited to see another classic LM car.
Vantage - Car porn. If you're under 18, cover your eyes.
Mini Countryman - Not that excited for it, but I don't hate it.
 
Alright, slightly off subject but the XL edition GT5 is coming out on Tuesday and I was wondering does anyone know if that will merge with our previous game save or will we have to start over if we get it?
 
I'm all over it. The leaf is like the yellow lifesaver in the 5 flavor roll. I don't like it, but I'll eat it to get to the yummy red lambo waiting just behind it.
 
Yeah car and track, mainly to support PD though. I only really like The Aventador and Jaguar, and one of them is already in the game. Also, £4 for the track is not all that bad, I mean it is pretty well modeled and it is 30km.
 
Why would you buy GT5 XL if you already have the game? You could just buy the dlc and save money.
 
Yes I will.
Both cars and track.

And looking forward to it
 
I'm all for the cars, specially a new Premium car to take to Le Mans.

Track looks pretty dull however once you're past the 'testing max speed and acceleration' novelty.
 
MeansChromeLambo.jpg
 
Back