Will you will be buying upcoming DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TysonMarlo
  • 144 comments
  • 7,306 views
I passed the 1st car pack, bought the colour pack (regret it), passed the racing suits, bought track pack, bought car pack 2.

I don't have enough money for both Route X and Car Pack 3.

So which one do you guys recommend, cars or tracks?
Personal preference m8..
WHatever you choose,you're gonna get endless hrs or fun out of them for the life of the game:)
 
Why not,the Aventador looks good and I didn't even see the Aston til I re-read the news page this morning.:drool:
 
For sure! The Beetle, the Aston and the Aventador have already booked a place in my garage :)
 
Only the speed track pack, dont have enough for car pack 3 even if i dont buy the Route X. I need something new to drive on, we got plenty with what can we drive on (1000+)
 
I tried to not get car pack 2 but in the end i caved and bought it. the deal i thought was ok was the first DLC as it had tons of cars and extra goodies along with a good track (Spa). i'm not too keen on the current format of releasing some junk car as content while enticing you with only 1 or 2 super cars for 4 or 5 bucks (DLC 2 i'm looking at you!).

Anyways, i like the new lambo and i love the old group C racers from 80's and 90's. Now if they will release the Mercedes C11 and/or Jaguar XJR 14 all will be forgiven.
 
Most likely, yes.
 
Yes on the vehicles, no on the track. Personally, 4 USD isn't worth what I've heard about the track, and I'd rather wait and not get it (maybe buying it with good reviews on here in the future) than spend my money and regret it. 4 bucks can buy me the next car pack lol

Have you heard it's over 18 miles long??? Worth 4$ for that alone. :sly:
 
Nop I won't buy. The track is cool but you can play online on it for free. The Lambo is :drool: but still not gonna buy the other stupid car. In my opinion is PD just making money by the buyers. I will not support them in that.
 
Def. gonna buy the car pack just for the Lambo alone. Most likely I'll buy the track pack, but I want to see videos and read peoples thoughts first.
 
i love gt5
The track is cool but you can play online on it for free.
No you can't. 2.02 made it so that people without the DLC can't race on it online.
 
ParkourVeyron
No you can't. 2.02 made it so that people without the DLC can't race on it online.

Doh, GT5 is ruined GTA I'm coming back.
 
i love gt5
Doh, GT5 is ruined GTA I'm coming back.
It's ruined because you can't race on a track somebody else paid for? :rolleyes: If you want it, you should cough up the money to pay for it, not mooch off of somebody else.
 
I'm definately gonna buy this one. Aventador, V12 Vantage, a massive test track. What's not to like for £7?
 
probably. I initially was put off because i misread "countryman" as "clubman," but now that i know it isn't mini cooper s part iii: The quickening there isn't much to dislike about it. Still a bit expensive, but oh well.
LOL!

Yes to buying the DLC - I'll easily save the cost by not going to the pub.

Mind you, I have noticed that Skyrim seems to be taking up more of my time than GT5 just lately - I hope they don't start selling DLC for that anytime soon...
 
I will buy it the first second that I can. The Aventador looks awesome and I can't to get on the test track with many many different cars. I used to just cruise around on the old test tracks seeing how cars compared to eachother so that will be happening for sure. I really think the environment looks amazing and the length(rumored to be 30 km) will be just awesome. I don't race online often but will be for sure on this track. Yeah, I'm excited.
 
I will be picking up the Spec II Edition and get all the DLC. Personally, the DLC only costs a meal and even then a pretty cheap meal, so it's a decent buy. I'll definitely give every car a shot, even the Nissan Leaf.

Though I do hope that we can delete DLC cars with 2.03 or else these Lambos are going to be stuck in the garage for a while. :/
 
Anything extra is only a good thing in my eyes, price is not major so will just buy it all!
 
nitrorocks
Yes. For one reason.......................and that's the Jaguar XJR-9!!!!!!

Same! Looks immense :D
 
I will purchase all upcoming DLC 👍

PD do such an amazing job and I'm really quite happy to continue giving them a few bucks every couple months. What I've gotten out of GT5 (and GTP too) cannot be bought; I've made friends & spent countless hours driving with them in heaps of different cars all over the world & all from my lounge :)

PD could release a terrible DLC & I'd still buy it 👍

And what's wrong with $4 for a track? I spend more on my morning coffee & it... it's only $4, you wouldn't even notice it gone and you'd get a sweet track to race ya new cars on, that's a win!!
 
the worst dlc yet. i wont be buying it for sure. one oval track and crappy set of cars. no thanks pd.
 
sgllocal
the worst dlc yet. i wont be buying it for sure. one oval track and crappy set of cars. no thanks pd.

Ok cool.
 
Yep, the minuet it comes out its mine
 
if allowed...i'm only interested to new track and aventador and aston martin..other than that...big NO!
 
I'll be getting this DLC. I think I'm going to enjoy Route X quite a bit. And I hope PD continues to make car packs such as the current one because I think it's a huge improvement over the cars we got in the second. 👍

sgllocal
the worst dlc yet. i wont be buying it for sure. one oval track and crappy set of cars. no thanks pd.

This car pack has a heck of a lot better selection and variety than the second one, IMO.
 
Car pack + track :)

I only skipped the second car pack.
 
Back