Will you will be buying upcoming DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TysonMarlo
  • 144 comments
  • 7,306 views
Im getting all of it, haven't skipped any of the dlc yet. Just got a $50 psn card for signing up for a playstation visa so that makes it even better.
 
It's more than just a track honestly. It's pretty much a whole new game mode.

This. I have a feeling I'm going to spend a lot of time on that track.

Also can't wait to see if the Aventador handles better than the Murc.
 
As for now I wont buy the DLC, if they fix the very much discussed online bug I buy it just to support PD. But I won't buy things to a game I don't play because online play with my friends at ICGTC is impossible.

I bought both of the already released DLC, but all I like about it is SPA, cars still stays in the garage with 0km on them.

I just hope I buy it soon (meaning the problem in the game is solved)
 
I will buy the next 25 DLC's until I buy GT6. It is my hobby. Some people invest way more money in more expensive hobbies, to each their own. PD is a rare gaming company that is actually nurturing its creation, we must support this last dying breed. No wonder the Japanese can cultivate million year old trees.
 
Lambob
I will buy the next 25 DLC's until I buy GT6. It is my hobby. Some people invest way more money in more expensive hobbies, to each their own. PD is a rare gaming company that is actually nurturing its creation, we must support this last dying breed. No wonder the Japanese can cultivate million year old trees.

👍 ^This 👍
 
I'll no doubt buy the Route X test track. Unsure about the cars as yet. I'd like the Aventador and would quite like the V12 Vantage. The Mini, the Leaf and the Beetle i'm not bothered about. If the Jag was a different variation of XJR-? then that would sway me to buy it. But since is just a Premium version of the one we already have, the balance is tipping towards not.
 
have bought all DLC.will continue to do so ...
 
I'll give into my addiction once again, but a bit half heartedly ( less so than Car Pack #2 which had only rehashes of existing models, 'cept for the Scirocco ).

The Aventador, Aston Martin & Jag will be epic, the Beetle ... well, "fun", the Leaf will be sucktastic. Oh, and seriously ? do we need another Crappini ?

I could care less about the track though ...

I find 1$ (make that euros here ...) a car a bit much, especially in a pack where I won't be using half of the cars ...
 
I'll give into my addiction once again, but a bit half heartedly ( less so than Car Pack #2 which had only rehashes of existing models, 'cept for the Scirocco ).

The Aventador, Aston Martin & Jag will be epic, the Beetle ... well, "fun", the Leaf will be sucktastic. Oh, and seriously ? do we need another Crappini ?

I could care less about the track though ...

I find 1$ (make that euros here ...) a car a bit much, especially in a pack where I won't be using half of the cars ...

car pack 2 had the vw golf new and the gtr new and the mini new they are new models this one has beetle and jaguar not new (why should they be premium)
 
Lambob
I will buy the next 25 DLC's until I buy GT6. It is my hobby. Some people invest way more money in more expensive hobbies, to each their own. PD is a rare gaming company that is actually nurturing its creation, we must support this last dying breed. No wonder the Japanese can cultivate million year old trees.

I totally agree, its devs like codemasters who are fleecing gamers, I will never buy another one of their games again! Pd set a good example to the rest but am afraid they are in the minority. I just hope they don't go down that same route.
 
As for now I wont buy the DLC, if they fix the very much discussed online bug I buy it just to support PD. But I won't buy things to a game I don't play because online play with my friends at ICGTC is impossible.

I bought both of the already released DLC, but all I like about it is SPA, cars still stays in the garage with 0km on them.

I just hope I buy it soon (meaning the problem in the game is solved)

👍 I agree with you, untill the online play is fixed I will not be supporting PD.
 
car pack 2 had the vw golf new and the gtr new and the mini new they are new models this one has beetle and jaguar not new (why should they be premium)

It wasn't *that* new, just new model year of existing versions ... not that I'm complaining, but I'd rather have cars that weren't featured before ...
 
I will be buying it, simply for the track
 
Biggest thing for me in this is the Aston

The Jag better be different as I don't want to have to pay real money just to see an interior view.

IMO you should be allowed to buy cars individually

Like the sound of the new track though.

Still not sure if I should get the DLC though, don't have any of them.

The day a company charges real money for one time use paint chips... oh wait...:nervous:
 
Will be buyin the track, but so far the car DLC's have disappointed me. Sad to think that GT that was known for its wide range of jdm cars has been showing so little interest in th cars that made it popular! Untill i get a JZX toyota or a GTST skyline i'm not going near the car DLC!
 
I will but I would be even happier to buy them if they stopped seeing the price as 1€=$1.
Because 1€=$1.29.
 
I will be buying both. I will also be using the track more than I am Spa currently. I may get flamed, but I just haven't fallen in love with Spa like everyone else has. I still test most cars on Trial Mountain and The Ring. However, I will be doing alot of drag racing with the new track, with actual times.
 
ssfast
Why?

I don't get it. Isn't this already in the game? I'm waiting for pics

Yes it is, but the one in the DLC is a premium model, whereas the current one is a standard model.
 
I don't play GT5 anymore but I'll be buying all the DLC in support. I like the franchise and I think I understand how Japanese developers have a more difficult time with the online components of gaming right now. The price is also attractive, especially compared to something like Call of Duty which charge $15 for 5 maps(2 of which are recycled).
 
Yes. For one reason.......................and that's the Jaguar XJR-9!!!!!!

We already have the XJR-9!!!! I want this for the new cars and the track.
 
No doubt, mainly for the the Route X track!
 
mrluckypants
We already have the XJR-9!!!! I want this for the new cars and the track.

Yes but the XJR-9 we have at the moment is only a standard model and not a glorious premium :)

You never know, PD may decide to delete the standard cars as and when they are replaced with premium models! Wouldn't be a bad idea in my opinion.
 
Yes to track :) (cars are always welcome but its tracks i realy want , Test track will be online fun)
Yes to Cars.

I bought pack. 1
Not pack 2. (Stupid cars & No track)
Will buy pack 3. 👍
 
I'll end up getting both track and cars just kinda unhappy with the car pack was really hopping for a new mustang
 
Back