Williams FW38 launch

I have to say, I'm enjoying the continued presence of Martini in motorsport, but I was hoping it would lead to their presence in more competitions.

How do you even find the car under all that aero?
That's the fun part. :P

What I would like to see is the body style of the pre-08s but without all of the aero bits. Now that would be a nice looking car.
The McLaren MP4-24 pretty much looks like a 2008 F1 car modified for the 2009 regulations, IMO. McLaren didn't put all their resources into the car as they were too busy battling Ferrari right to the end of the previous season.

Floor detail under the sidepod is new. Sidepod openings are smaller. Mercedes like rear suspension'wing'. That's all I noticed.

Floor detail under the sidepod is new. Sidepod openings are smaller. Mercedes like rear suspension'wing'. That's all I noticed.

Yeah most of these pointed out, also seems to have a higher sitting chassis at the front, like that tested by Mercedes in Brazil. Good eye on the rear suspension.

That would make me faint. :eek: That'd be the best looking Formula car ever.
MP4-23K Test 2008.jpg

That's the best I can provide: 2008 MP4-23K

Has anyone else seen the terrible Rexona ad featuring Bottas and Massa playing slappies?
Yep, strange TV ad but you'd better believe I bought one. Haven't been that excited for deodorant since I first got Lynx Africa as a 10 year old. :lol:

Back