World Cup Hockey!

• Thread starter VIPFREAK
  • 16 comments

VIPFREAK

(Banned)
Whoo hoo! Hockey baby! Yeah! I thought my friend was joking or something til I found out there's a game on right now on ESPN2 US vs. Finland semifinals! Tomorrow (I think) is Canada and... ? :dopey: hockey... me go watch now. :D:tup:

:rolleyes: Here we go again... can't wait until the season starts now after that post. It's it great to know you guys lost last season?

Sorry about that, I was just a bit enthusiastic, since there doing pretty good this year, did they win last year, or did america win? Doesn't matter to me cause I support both teams.👍

VipFREAK
:rolleyes: Here we go again... can't wait until the season starts now after that post. It's it great to know you guys lost last season?

I really hope you are not referring to the NHL!! because if you are I really have to say that you're a few bricks short of a load. For one the NHL is NOT Canada VS US. Majority of the players on your "american" teams are canadian.
And Canada did not lose last season........Calgary did!!!!
If the NHL was Canada VS USA and all canadian players were on Canadian teams, then no other counrty would win the cup but Canada.

Anyways back on Topic, Gotta hand it to the Czech Republic they played hard and we were lucky to come away with a win. Get ready Finland. :)

What a game... I freaked out when Lecavalier missed that first shot. I thought it was over for us, but he reached under his legs and manged to put it top corner on a bad angle shot! :eek:

Defense was great and so was Luango. The stops he made leading to the goal were amazing. Nothing like a good ol' hockey game :D

It'd be kinda sad if they didn't win... :lol:👍

It's the hockey season that were not gonna have that I'm not happy about. 👎:grumpy:

VipFREAK
It'd be kinda sad if they didn't win... :lol:👍

It's the hockey season that were not gonna have that I'm not happy about. 👎:grumpy:

yeah, i have no idea what i'm going to do without it.....lots of street hockey and taped playoff games i guess..... :indiff: sniff....sniff

ND4SPD
Man, everytime someone mentions the hockey lockout. It puts a tear in my eye.👎:(

The league needs drastic changes....if this is what it takes to make the game better, then it's an unfortunate sacrifice we'll have to take!!

Lets just say that the league is in a rebuilding stage! Once owners and players start losing some cash, hopefully they will realize what has to be done and try to deal with each other.

But I still think you can pretty much write this season off!

Latest Posts

Back