World Event - 650pp Fuji - Ferrari F40 / R Tires Only :00 & :30

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,068 comments
Yes.
It is difficult to drive the car of RWD[Excluding F2007].
A top speed of GT-R is fast.
The Kor in the picture, never seen them in a race, i think. Re: your GTR what time you done in free practice:)

Also quick question, raced a few times at Fuji, too many punters, BUT i raced JP drivers before and they are good, more importantly CLEAN, this time at Fuji i have noticed the JP drivers...well basically seem to be bad as in bumping etc etc, why is that or am i going on at the wrong time

Last edited:
The Kor in the picture, never seen them in a race, i think. Re: your GTR what time you done in free practice:)

Also quick question, raced a few times at Fuji, too many punters, BUT i raced JP drivers before and they are good, more importantly CLEAN, this time at Fuji i have noticed the JP drivers...well basically seem to be bad as in bumping etc etc, why is that or am i going on at the wrong time

nearly 100% of JP drivers are fast. But ... 80% of them are cheaters that don't care about punting to gain a place or to avoid losing one.

That's my experience, from the two weeks I played the international event GTR vs F430 at Suzuka. Since then I moved away from GT5P and now, just returned, I'm playing HSR (PAL). Since now you can't even slightly rub the walls, the track is free from wall-riders (if they do get in, by the end of 1st lap they're all behind you already).

Pity it's region-locked.

I will time-attack on free practice.

well basically seem to be bad as in bumping etc etc, why is that or am i going on at the wrong time

Sorry, my English is awful. I do not understand well. :bowdown:

Last edited:
nearly 100% of JP drivers are fast. But ... 80% of them are cheaters that don't care about punting to gain a place or to avoid losing one.

That's my experience, from the two weeks I played the international event GTR vs F430 at Suzuka. Since then I moved away from GT5P and now, just returned, I'm playing HSR (PAL). Since now you can't even slightly rub the walls, the track is free from wall-riders (if they do get in, by the end of 1st lap they're all behind you already).

Pity it's region-locked.

Firstly Hun, hi not seen you in some time, ive been on earlies so no late nights till tonight, got two days off , secondly thats why i try to persevere with the WE did have some good races in the GTR/430 and even Daytona on the last day (don't tell the US drivers i said that:sly:) and am hoping that when the novelty wears off some good races might happen at Fuji

I will time-attack on free practice.
Sorry, my English is awful. I do not understand well. :bowdown:
not to worry Ken, your doing good with your english

Edit, before anyone puts me in detention or canes me...sorry for two posts in succesion

not to worry Ken, your doing good with your english

Edit, before anyone puts me in detention or canes me...sorry for two posts in succesion
That's not the reason you should be put in detention:

It's you're doing well with your..., not good

Sorry, couldn't resist. :sly:

your gtr what time you done in free practice:)

1'36.677
IMG_1051.jpg

True Mt. Fuji is more beautiful than this.

Last edited:
My best is 4'57.05~.
But, the camera was not at my hand....

wow homie thats an amazing time, I drive the GT-R as well, and the best time i got yesterday was a 5 minute 1 second pass, and the guy ahead of me did a 4 minute 59 second pass, it was ridiculous.

I raced against you and you are very fast, nice to see Hungarians online, my mother and father in law live outside budapest

Thanks. I am glad, that San Diego there are a Hungarian contact, an evening I put you down on my friend list. I competed GTP until a time, but already only PS3 my trace.

(Sorry for my bad english) :)

Thanks. I am glad, that San Diego there are a Hungarian contact, an evening I put you down on my friend list. I competed GTP until a time, but already only PS3 my trace.

(Sorry for my bad english) :)

Yes, i am American but my wife is from Hungary originally. I cant speak magyar but of course she can! Feel free to add me to your friends list and I cant wait to race with you again

Yes, all of her family lives very close to budapest, mom, dad, sister. Maybe in 2 years i will come to visit Hungary for formula 1 GP

I just clocked a 4:57.08 in a race using the GT-R. Only .03 seconds off of Ken's best :cheers:. I'm going to see what I can do in free run.

fuji750pp3laprecordgw8.jpg

NM redwings. My car feels much faster in free run than in the races...first lapped I clocked a 36.1 in free run. I'll See if I can beat your benchmark :P.

GTP_uunotaja (maybe I'm wrong with the writting) constantly pushing me by going into the inside and no signs of trying to waiting or something like that.....

Hi Mr. Ken773
View attachment 65559

It's my free time in Fuji, no bad 1'35.556

Nice man, a very nice time. 👍 I guess what is what I will shoot for, beucase I to believe in the power of the Ford GT :)

I just clocked a 4:57.08 in a race using the GT-R. Only .03 seconds off of Ken's best :cheers:. I'm going to see what I can do in free run.

fuji750pp3laprecordgw8.jpg

Timeattack is one fast MO FO. If you are stuck behind someone in Fuji, and he is leading..gone he is. We raced in the same race yesterday, but was never able to get a chance to try catch him in my Ford GT.

Back