World Event - 650pp Fuji - Ferrari F40 / R Tires Only :00 & :30

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,068 comments
I meant Fuji is good, but by all means if you want to switch to Suzuka in a bit, I'll join.

10-20-............

Just like to say thanks to some of the GTLM squad.

Things have settled down with some of "your" drivers here and those like myself from AV Forums from the UK. Mind you weve given some of you GT LM guys a run for your money in our "White Nissan GT-R cars"

Lets keep the sportmanship fair n even that way the races are always much more fun and challenging.

Thanks to:
Knilch-GTLMsquad
Gismo-GTLMsquad
Thanos-GTLMsquad

Some amazing races in the past few days with myself "AVF_Bad_Robot" and you...

Below are my best times:
Race
dsc084621ml6.jpg

Free Run
dsc084681st1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a good one, this guy sp33dfr33k1974 hits me 3 times in a corner trying to crash me & when he loses control he sends me a message how it was my fault & how he'll never trust anyone with a GTP_ tag again!

I guess since I have a GTP_ tag he expected me to just let him crash me or something. :rolleyes:

Good race last night Moose!

I've had the same experience with some guy from France by the name of manon65. He blantantly ran me off the road three times in two different races and in the second race spun himself out as he attempted to nudge me off on the straight. He quickly sent me a message crying about me being a "disrespectful American". in an attempt to justify his stupidity. I really wish I could beat some peoples heads in with a bat haha! Worthless bastards...

Heh! I bitchslapped a green amuse by the name of Redeye tonight. He'd rammed me on about 5 corners in a row on the first lap, each time to no avail until, the last attempt, he managed to knock me off the track. I caught up and did the usual 'mobile armco' trick to get past him then he rammed me and spun off into the kitty litter when I grabbed a bit of countersteer and flipped him back of my arse.

Next thing I know he's waiting behind me going into corners and backing off dodgy overtakes where it looks like he might get hurt :sly: Never had a problem with him the rest of the night.

The moral of this story: Sometimes you can earn peoples respect, other times you really need to beat it out of them :mischievous:

Good stuff :sly: Taking out the punters is a skill in its own right lol. I have a great time predicting their typical hack maneuvers. Usually when going around the fast 100+mph right hand sweeper (turn 3?), I'll see a hack approaching fast from behind likely with intentions of using me as a "mobile armco" so I stay wide, slam on the brakes just before he is about to use me as a mobile armco and then watch him go wide as he misses me. I usually tuck back inside a couple feet away from their rear bumper and then pull the pit maneuver that cops use and watch him spin endlessly lol. It's great watching them fail in such epic porpotions Haha!!! 👍

I had a great laugh tonight racing at Fuji, some punter called whyneverloseman (GB) had the nerve to send me a message all ticked off about a rough pass, this guy has never once raced me clean but I still beat him 9 out of 10 races, he's knocked me clean off the track sometimes more than once a race & he gets steamed up about a bump!! :lol:

Now granted it wasn't a pass I'd make on someone that had raced me clean, but I don't feel the need to cut some people any slack what so ever. :sly:

Just quick reply to new racer The Moose. You say i sent you a message all ticked off about "a rough pass" then you admit it was purposeful act. Where as the truth is all i put in my message was "mr sphynx know?" FACT. Then you replied offensively to me that i was unfair driver, and you would beat me 9 out of 10 races etc. If you make up stuff about me i release to the site word for word what you put. I think you've got a lot to learn as you are all excited about getting into the 4.57's at Fuji. I'm well into the 4.55's. Think you should drink less it's messing with your mind. Whyneverloseman.

Just quick reply to new racer The Moose. You say i sent you a message all ticked off about "a rough pass" then you admit it was purposeful act. Where as the truth is all i put in my message was "mr sphynx know?" FACT. Then you replied offensively to me that i was unfair driver, and you would beat me 9 out of 10 races etc. If you make up stuff about me i release to the site word for word what you put. I think you've got a lot to learn as you are all excited about getting into the 4.57's at Fuji. I'm well into the 4.55's. Think you should drink less it's messing with your mind. Whyneverloseman.

Well my "purposeful act" was After you had tried to crash me 3 times in one race, so excuse me if I got tired of your crap & took my pass where I could, I'm sure you were upset that you couldn't catch me to try to crash me again.

My "offensive reply" to your message mr sphynx know was "does he know your one of the worst punters out there, yes I'm sure he does" (the truth is apparently offensive to you)
To which you replied with several profanity strewn messages, after 7 or so of them (yes I still have them!) I blocked you.
Remember that you are the one that challenged me to a race & then never showed

Now that you have a GTP_Tag you will be expected to not crash people to pass them now.

750pp has just completely died. I am going to try this now.

The car is good fun, but its a shame its several seconds off the pace of other cars at every track. But that might not be that bad for this event, I have no problem in letting the hacks get away while we race in the back with the F40s

I haven't ran into a 2nd F40 yet, looking forward to that though

Back