World Event - 650pp Fuji - Ferrari F40 / R Tires Only :00 & :30

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,068 comments
I had a great race with your buddy szoag_HUH and another one of your Hungarian buddies. It was amazing how close we were. Tell them great racing!

Fuji_4_54.jpg

I managed to break through it yesterday 4'55.00
My best lap was 1'36.00 in the race.

Last edited:
I remember racing you lastnight, What ever do you have done to that GTR? :) You pulled away from me down the straight and I was in your slip. :crazy:

Damn nice driving, best race time for me so far is 4'58.8xx

I remember you pushed hard, it was a good race. Tonight countinouing..

(sorry for my bad english)

drama-kyd, gmg32955 was really pushin it trying to nudge me about after already nudging the other GTR off.

Yea i saw that, seems like you got held up in traffic that last race, its hard to get away from the morons once they get a hold of you. Great racing though, i'm having fun despite my hatred for fuji.

I will be back there a bit later, I love Fuji as a track, just a shame about some of the people who race there, (READ TRY AND RACE THERE) :sly: but then you will get that at any track I guess. I dont get why people keep joining in WRX's and Audi R8's? :crazy:

Had some good racing with some of you guys tonight!
:)

We were both pretty aggressive in our grey GT-Rs. Sorry about all that bumping.

You were very fast. I hope I didn't mess you up. I was a bit aggressive against you in some races last night.

Last edited:
lol...no that's not it. That was just for the S-7 challenge thing. I'm running a whole different set up.

In the last 40 minutes I raced three and I won three. Sweet deal. That puts my win:loss ratio at about 3:1.

But maybe I just haven't met any quick drivers, like that RedWing guy. My fastest laps in testing are in the mid to high 1:37s and anything from 1:38 to 1:40 during a race, but he mentions a 1:36 in race (!). That's quick.

I just achieved a 1:35.8 in a race. That was going from 4th to 2nd spot on the last lap though...more rubberband affect.

I just achieved a 1:35.8 in a race. That was going from 4th to 2nd spot on the last lap though...more rubberband affect.
Ah, good point. I forgot that drafting does save huge time. But I try to avoid drafting on the latter half of the front stretch. That extra 10 or so mph really screws up my brake timing something awful and I end up going straight instead of turning. :lol:

Back