World Event - 650pp Fuji - Ferrari F40 / R Tires Only :00 & :30

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,068 comments
I saw a guy in a Mini on Fuji the other day, you know some people drive to have fun and not just to be nr 1.

I understand that, But I find it annoying as hell when people driving slower cars get in the way, I mean come on driving 670pp when its a 750pp event, :crazy: at least if you are driving the slower car, keep an eye in the mirrors and the let the faster driver past. Just my opinion of course. 👍

I think the same.
I don't have a problem at all that people like to drive car A, B or C, regardless if they're competitive on that certain event or not.
My only beef is that most (I said most, not all) of these people act like assholes and despite knowing they don't have a chance in hell of battling with the faster cars/drivers, they do anything not to let you pass, by blocking, swerving, brake-checking, etc.

That's what pisses me off.

Lucky me. I get the crazy one in the GTR. Yay me. You are fast in the GTR man..

Nice Race GTP_P3nT4gR4m. You really know how to move that Ford GT.

I was on your tail for most of the race but you really deserved to take second instead of braking at the finish line and letting me have it.

Hope I get to race with you again.

As for Redwings-Hun. Man that guy is fast.

Last edited:
Nice Race GTP_P3nT4gR4m. You really know how to move that Ford GT.

I was on your tail for most of the race but you really deserved to take second instead of braking at the finish line and letting me have it.

Hope I get to race with you again.

As for Redwings-Hun. Man that guy is fast.

Thanks man, see the apologies thread - I thought I'd bent you up on the last corner.

I'd have let you past anyroad - Only way I can say thanks for a good race online :sly:

Winning is nothing - it's the racing that keeps me playing

I had a great laugh tonight racing at Fuji, some punter called whyneverloseman (GB) had the nerve to send me a message all ticked off about a rough pass, this guy has never once raced me clean but I still beat him 9 out of 10 races, he's knocked me clean off the track sometimes more than once a race & he gets steamed up about a bump!! :lol:

Now granted it wasn't a pass I'd make on someone that had raced me clean, but I don't feel the need to cut some people any slack what so ever. :sly:

I had a great laugh tonight racing at Fuji, some punter called whyneverloseman (GB) had the nerve to send me a message all ticked off about a rough pass, this guy has never once raced me clean but I still beat him 9 out of 10 races, he's knocked me clean off the track sometimes more than once a race & he gets steamed up about a bump!! :lol:

Now granted it wasn't a pass I'd make on someone that had raced me clean, but I don't feel the need to cut some people any slack what so ever. :sly:

Ive raced that guy a lot as well. He's one of the dirtiest drivers out there.

PLEASE READ!!!!!

TEAM_YRC_SONIC

He is committing sabotage in the race.
This person is not a member of the YRC team.

He is impersonating TEAM_YRC_sonic.

Last edited:
After 8 beers & 4 shots of Crown Royal Special Reserve I got a 4:57.685 at the Fuji race!!
My best time sober was a 4:58.957! :cheers:
Maybe I should re-try the qualifier race while I still have a buzz on! :lol:

i raced in the fuji event for the first time this evening- was anyone from here one of the people i raced with? i started to get the hang of it later in the night, and i noticed there were a whole lot of japanese drivers- many were pretty fast. makes me wonder if some of them might have some real life experience there :dopey:

Had a great couple of races with HTX976 from Japan and GTLMsquad as well. HTX was absolutely amazing! Probably the fastest guy I've ever encountered at Fuji. I think I probably could have gotten a 53.xx as well, but I had a pretty lame start because my PP was so high. I gotta go back and tweek my set-up a bit. Seems like people keep getting faster and faster at Fuji. Time for a wheel too...geez :(

gt5pfuji750pp011resizequ4.jpg

Last edited:
Back