World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

  • Thread starter Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
  • 75,025 views
Happy to see I am not the only one who uses the racing line assist :)
 
Only real racers can handle not having the racing line! ;) Just kidding...I use it sometimes too.
 
Only real racers can handle not having the racing line! ;)

It's one of the first things I turn off when I get new GT games. :D I don't need no stinkin' racing line.
 
Only real racers can handle not having the racing line! ;) Just kidding...I use it sometimes too.

I use the racing line strictly for the braking points to each corner, but when the full game(GT5) is released I'll turn it off.
 
Only real racers can handle not having the racing line! ;) Just kidding...I use it sometimes too.

I think more people should use it and brake when they hit the RED Zone, may prevent them from hitting you up the ass. As without it they are clearly lost when to brake. :rolleyes:
 
Sorry to dig this older thread up but I finally got around to uploading some more vids of this event. Waiting for the next event really, hope there is something that has as much viable car choice as this one did.

oct262, mr_VOLCANO:

GTHQ_Calcifer GTP_Marooned Cpt_Disaster:

mr_VOLCANO Papnase Andras19. 3 makes of Ferarri battle with Evo interloper:
 
Here we go again...though 10 laps these next few weeks...



spy.
 
What car this time around fellas?
 
I've just been racing the California, fun car. Could use some competition though. :)

Will race again at x:00
 
Will use last months 350 Z first; maybe Ford GT; and see what most others are choosing for a car.
 
111R tuned for the win everywhere but the finish line!
 
What times are folks starting at on this new 10 lap Fuji?
 
I think a 350Z single make event would work well here too!
 
I think it would too. I like that car anywhere.

I am going to start with that car first:tup:; but what about a Ford GT one-make race?

Any interest?
 
I think we should have a fun combo :lol:
I'll be in the Tuned Cappuccino, me and the crapaccino have recently visited Fuji :D

In all seriosness, it is the best car in the game, by far and away, dudes!
 
Ill be on later this afternoon and see how big the grids are and with what cars.
 
One make 350Z or Skyline Coupe Tuned.
 
See re-named Fujii expert 700pp thread now:)
 
Last edited:
I'll be in with my gtr this afternoon. Schedule?
 
Jumped in for a few races last night and didn't see any GTP-ers. Still had some great races with some very polite and skilled drivers, so it wasn't a total bust :)
Out of curiosity, what would be considered a competitive lap time with this car/track combo?
 
Jumped in for a few races last night and didn't see any GTP-ers. Still had some great races with some very polite and skilled drivers, so it wasn't a total bust :)
Out of curiosity, what would be considered a competitive lap time with this car/track combo?

Around 39s i think,but it depends on the car too.
 
Back