World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
Only real racers can handle not having the racing line! ;) Just kidding...I use it sometimes too.

I use the racing line strictly for the braking points to each corner, but when the full game(GT5) is released I'll turn it off.

Only real racers can handle not having the racing line! ;) Just kidding...I use it sometimes too.

I think more people should use it and brake when they hit the RED Zone, may prevent them from hitting you up the ass. As without it they are clearly lost when to brake. :rolleyes:

Sorry to dig this older thread up but I finally got around to uploading some more vids of this event. Waiting for the next event really, hope there is something that has as much viable car choice as this one did.

oct262, mr_VOLCANO:

GTHQ_Calcifer GTP_Marooned Cpt_Disaster:

mr_VOLCANO Papnase Andras19. 3 makes of Ferarri battle with Evo interloper:

I've just been racing the California, fun car. Could use some competition though. :)

Will race again at x:00

I think we should have a fun combo :lol:
I'll be in the Tuned Cappuccino, me and the crapaccino have recently visited Fuji :D

In all seriosness, it is the best car in the game, by far and away, dudes!

Jumped in for a few races last night and didn't see any GTP-ers. Still had some great races with some very polite and skilled drivers, so it wasn't a total bust :)
Out of curiosity, what would be considered a competitive lap time with this car/track combo?

Jumped in for a few races last night and didn't see any GTP-ers. Still had some great races with some very polite and skilled drivers, so it wasn't a total bust :)
Out of curiosity, what would be considered a competitive lap time with this car/track combo?

Around 39s i think,but it depends on the car too.

Latest Posts

Back