World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
What are competitive times for this event?? Havent been out for a while and tuned the GTR yesterday for Fuji.... Running high 1.39s in free run.... Will I be able to keep up? :D

Whoa.... 2 seconds off the top times... Not bad for a D-5er... :P I'll be somewhat competitive though so thats a good sign... I'll probably catch a couple of you out here during the week then! Or is everyone doing the Z event?

Whoa.... 2 seconds off the top times...
me too, but I'm used to it.
Last night I was testing two cars, California and 350Z, and my times are around the 1:39/40 with both cars, yes, the difference between those two cars is two seconds, but for me it doesn't exist.

Next time I hope to see someone on the track, because in my grids there are only 3 or 4 cars and it's very boring.

^^^ You following this schedule? I think we are around the same pace, I'll post a message here if I go out and race... I'll be in a black GTR :) I also do 1.40s constant with the occassional 1.39 here and there!

If some want to test R8, here is a tune I use at the moment.. :)

Tune Audi R8 | Fuji 700

Power: +10
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3/R2

Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 3/7
Toe: -0.25/-0.08
Camber: 1.1/1.3
Brakes: 10/8

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.990
2nd: 2.425
3rd: 1.811
4th: 1.480
5th: 1.223
6th: 1.007
Final: 3.276

Last edited:
I have also been racing here in the last couple days, I have to say some great races with JP drivers, very fast and fair especially R35sp-shima.
As he told me his free run lap in GT-R is 1.37.047 :crazy:

I think he is racing with lower pp settings (694) for that lap time. He should be in the high 36s.
My best free run is 36.8xx with 700pp. He and tony1311 are the only ones who give me real trouble.

hmm...36.8xx thats close to sick! 👍
Hope to see you on the track any time soon. My laps times are high 37's so I'll try to trouble you myself to. :)

To nissman: I'll be on it tomorrow. We can have a great race even with this big difference in pace due to the unreal draft.

To nissman: I'll be on it tomorrow. We can have a great race even with this big difference in pace due to the unreal draft.

Well I got Shiba's tune yesterday so i'm now running in the low 37's.
So we might have a close race :D

Cool..Send me a pm when you will be racing so i can switch up to 700pp to confront you..👍

EDIT:I had a couple of races tonight and i feel the need to point out how lame is for GTdrivers_Moose to run with 699pp on this race in order to get the pole on the grid.Especially when your pace is good enough. Do you really want to win that bad,that you prefer to race alone in front and let the other guys fight it out with each other even though they are faster than you?Join the fun man..

Shout out to R35sp_shima and future teammate Nissman for the great races. :cheers:

Last edited:
Cool..Send me a pm when you will be racing so i can switch up to 700pp to confront you..👍

EDIT:I had a couple of races tonight and i feel the need to point out how lame is for GTdrivers_Moose to run with 699pp on this race in order to get the pole on the grid.Especially when your pace is good enough. Do you really want to win that bad,that you prefer to race alone in front and let the other guys fight it out with each other even though they are faster than you?Join the fun man..

Shout out to R35sp_shima and future teammate Nissman for the great races. :cheers:

LOL @ Piket, you think quite abit of yourself

1.39:2** with the Nissan Skyline Coupe Tuned

Chris

Yeah tried this car too for a change,and managed 1'38.3xx...

Nice car but i cannot get to grips with that wierd gearbox,especially when down shifting...it lets the clutch come it at the strangest moments possible...

Shame,because it grips pretty good...:indiff:

spy.

GTDrivers have their own event on Fridays, and all of them use 699pp setting, so I don't think it's coz they want to get pole. If there is a fail to connect, they just retry, and may have matched with you.

Besides, u guys are all quick, but why use the GTR with that setting of being able to power slide out of every bend and gain an advantage, especially on the last corner. It is impossible to overtake the GTR if in front or behind on the last bend before the start/finish line. Anyway, do whatever u can to win I suppose. I had a good race with Nissman last night, thanks.

If some want to test R8, here is a tune I use at the moment.. :)

Tune Audi R8 | Fuji 700

Power: +10
Weight: 85%

Tyres: R3/R2

Height: -20/-17
Spring: 4/7
Dampers: 3/7
Toe: -0.25/-0.8
Camber: 1.1/1.3
Brakes: 10/8

Angle: 45
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.990
2nd: 2.425
3rd: 1.811
4th: 1.480
5th: 1.223
6th: 1.007
Final: 3.276
Your rear toe is probably -0.08 not 0.8 and could you give me some laptimes you did?

Your rear toe is probably -0.08 not 0.8 and could you give me some laptimes you did?

Hi :)

With sixaxis in clean 1.39.018 and draft 1.38.344.

2 other fast guys had in clean 1.38.7xx and 1.38.8xx, but I think when you learn the car to drive (could take little time) and if you use wheel, its possible to get a midle or lov 38`s

Yes, sorry -0,08

Per

Last edited:
DCP
GTDrivers have their own event on Fridays, and all of them use 699pp setting, so I don't think it's coz they want to get pole. If there is a fail to connect, they just retry, and may have matched with you.

Besides, u guys are all quick, but why use the GTR with that setting of being able to power slide out of every bend and gain an advantage, especially on the last corner. It is impossible to overtake the GTR if in front or behind on the last bend before the start/finish line. Anyway, do whatever u can to win I suppose. I had a good race with Nissman last night, thanks.

Well first of all i met Moose again a few days later ,running with a different username,he was using gtr 700pp and punting on purpose just because he couldn't match me, shima and ken.👎👎

As for the use of the gtr,i use it only on certain occasions,like when i race the japaneses..otherwise i use the f40.Anybody in for an f40 event?

Well first of all i met Moose again a few days later ,running with a different username,he was using gtr 700pp and punting on purpose just because he couldn't match me, shima and ken.👎👎

As for the use of the gtr,i use it only on certain occasions,like when i race the japaneses..otherwise i use the f40.Anybody in for an f40 event?

I was thinking of starting an F40 event so its a yes from me. 👍 I have done a best lap of 1'39.332 in clean air and embarassed a few GTRs and calis in the process :sly:

Back