Worst GT1 moments in your life

• Thread starter Nero9
  • 32 comments
Probably the most common issues - forgetting to save progress, or maybe also buying the most inappropriate and undrivable cars at the beggining of the game, haha!

Trying endlessly to gold License B-3 (del Sol into the hairpin at Deep Forest, I believe) is one of my worst GT1 moments. I wanted to gold all the Bs so I could win the prize car: a Dodge Concept. I wanted this car in particular because I wasn't getting anywhere with the Hard Tuned series, and so I figured the Concept would be a great automobile to drive.

I finally gold all the Bs, after spending hours at B3. And then *cringe* I learn the Concept can barely be modified beyond its stock horsepower!

All that time ... wasted. It probably helped me in the long run, though. Somehow.

As a kid, I spent around 6 hours just trying to pass the A license test with the R33 on Trial Mountain. I gave up and never played the game again..until now.

Now I have no problem silvering the test. The one that gives me hell now is the RX7 on Grand Valley. Crazy thing is so twitchy I either spin it or go straight off in the first corner.

Back