Worst GT1 moments in your life

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 1' started by Nero9, Jun 20, 2010.

1. theBANzai

theBANzai

Probably the most common issues - forgetting to save progress, or maybe also buying the most inappropriate and undrivable cars at the beggining of the game, haha!

2. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

Trying endlessly to gold License B-3 (del Sol into the hairpin at Deep Forest, I believe) is one of my worst GT1 moments. I wanted to gold all the Bs so I could win the prize car: a Dodge Concept. I wanted this car in particular because I wasn't getting anywhere with the Hard Tuned series, and so I figured the Concept would be a great automobile to drive.

I finally gold all the Bs, after spending hours at B3. And then *cringe* I learn the Concept can barely be modified beyond its stock horsepower!

All that time ... wasted. It probably helped me in the long run, though. Somehow.

3. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

As a kid, I spent around 6 hours just trying to pass the A license test with the R33 on Trial Mountain. I gave up and never played the game again..until now.

Now I have no problem silvering the test. The one that gives me hell now is the RX7 on Grand Valley. Crazy thing is so twitchy I either spin it or go straight off in the first corner.