Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Was in a lobby last night in a Track Day at the Nurb and I got bumped by a wild Corvette C7, I was in my AE86 minding my own business. I had lost control at some points but had the skill just to avoid his way of controlling his car anyhow. When he tried to pass he gave me a light tap, but my wheel just reacted like it was a huge bump to the dampening on stock.

It wasn't my worst, but was annoying since he was on Sports Hard, and had caught up to him in the last few corners in my underpowered AE86 on Comfort Softs.

Slightly off topic, but my worst Gt6 online moment has never been worse than average race in Assetto crasha on Ps4.
"Simulator" shouldn't have constant fear of being knocked out by one muppet, but what can they do.. Private lobbies maybe.

Edit: Forgot that there's still GT6's quick races, but isn't it just quick racing right..? AC happens to be only that at this moment.

Last edited:
From what I have seen it depends on the personalty beyond every driver online, the more aggressive types can play quite a few bumps, but not like a dirty racer type fun. While some others take it a bit too far and do not care what other people drive, and bump them without caution is what makes me worried about leading because you never know what the player behind will be doing, so I tend to alter my brake lines a bit more often than what I am used to with friends.

Now, the rammers I hate dealing with because I just cannot avoid any of the hits because of car and tires. Once I get used to my car on Racing or some higher compound of tire I can just get away from them since the rammers like to play Burnout style from what I have seen from GT5 and GT6.

Back