Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Bob was pretty fed up on how the people around the track were driving, and telling people to stop ramming. I also saw some rammers, but they mostly attacked the host's little car, which the host didn't care about. I thought Bob was genuinely a great person until he started to talk about how he had a stee

Got a few guys who only took the obvious cheated cars and started to brag around when I was hosting. I generally not do much when these guys don't say anything and ignore them while they're driving alone while others actually battle together. But when they start to brag, I'd either take the same car as them, or quickly set up a one make race with recommended cars. More than often ended with a rage quit after the race :lol:

Gotta love those people in quick match who decide to just not move off the line at race start. Most of the time the person is right in front of my car, so I end up losing a few seconds and any chance of winning the race because I end up ramming the rear of the other person.

I was drifting in a Suzuka tandem lobby, and, I faced the biggest problem on GT6. Well:

We were doing the S section (east circuit). I couldn't see somebody who appeared just before I crash him, I couldn't ghost. And the host booted me because of flag, by saying: "Didn't you see the 🤬 flag? Oh man, I 🤬 hate flags, why are flags even existing?"
I was trying to write "Then why don't you mention the flag thing in the room description?". He said that there apparently was no point in writing, and some other 🤬. I left before he kicked me.

The host was a guy from the United States (they always kick me because I don't 🤬 know). He kicked me (Greek), a guy from Chile and another guy from the Netherlands.
Admittedly, I always kick foreign players from my lobbies too. I have a bad internet connection, so I often have problems when people outside of North America join me.
Yeah, I sometimes get hate mail after I boot these players, but then I explain to them my reasoning for it. Sometimes they're cool about it, sometimes not, sometimes I don't get a reply. :lol:

Admittedly, I always kick foreign players from my lobbies too. I have a bad internet connection, so I often have problems when people outside of North America join me.
Yeah, I sometimes get hate mail after I boot these players, but then I explain to them my reasoning for it. Sometimes they're cool about it, sometimes not, sometimes I don't get a reply. :lol:
Well I won't join any open lobbies from now on but you could get a better router or go NAT Type 2. Maybe that's the reason they do so... but obviously his reaction to flags were racist.

Kinda fed up with being kicked everytime because of a flag. Noticed it happens a lot in UK lobbies and Japanese lobbies...

Also, the guy that goes backwards while racing because he crashed and he's last. I just hate that guy.
You forgot a lot of US Americans. Australians and New Zealanders do that all the time " oz/nz only"

Kinda fed up with being kicked everytime because of a flag. Noticed it happens a lot in UK lobbies and Japanese lobbies...

Also, the guy that goes backwards while racing because he crashed and he's last. I just hate that guy.
You forgot a lot of US Americans. Australians and New Zealanders do that all the time " oz/nz only"
The GT6 servers are famously a bit crap, and they only get worse when a European joins an American/Aussie server and vice versa. It's nothing against any country, it's just trying to keep their lobby going.

The GT6 servers are famously a bit crap, and they only get worse when a European joins an American/Aussie server and vice versa. It's nothing against any country, it's just trying to keep their lobby going.
An UK inhabitant does not have a problem with a Greek, in terms of connection..

Well I never heard that insult before... But I haven't seen much of the bad side of GT Online, like I did in GT5.
I didn't even say anything to the guy, but he just kept coming on and on. My favorite insult from him was when he said "By the way, cowboys are 🤬 as 🤬." Then he left :lol:

I joined my friend on a Japanese lobby once, had no idea what they were saying, but it looked like a cruise server, never got kicked, I just left because I wanted to talk to people :P. Oh and I'm sometimes (rarely) that guy... :nervous:

Why are you sliding around in a drag room in the first place?
They turned off traction control and skid recovery force, and it makes me spin out. Of course that also might fall on my laziness to buy racing soft tires... but I can't buy them for every car I want to drag race in.. they're expensive y'know.
EDIT: So what usually happens is when I'm on the way to the drag area I usually spin out, the host catches me, thinks I'm doing donuts, and kicks me.

Last edited:
They turned off traction control and skid recovery force, and it makes me spin out. Of course that also might fall on my laziness to buy sports soft tires... but I can't buy them for every car I want to drag race in.. they're expensive y'know.
Why do you use SRF? Driving without those assists is a great way to pick up on how the cars handle in game, and further yourself as a driver.

Were there Formula Gran Turismo's, X1's, and VGT's???

I never will go into those rooms, ever. Big mistake too.

Surprisingly, No FGTs, X1s or Tomahawks.

But there were GTRs, Aventadors etc.

Dan
Was the host sitting AFK in the pits as well?

Yes. That is why I left but not after typing some sarcastic comments in chat.

In the next lobby I went on, it was going all well and good until I was disconnected from the game. But, the game then froze, leaving me to turn the PS3 off with triple beeps intact. No file storage checks however.

Ok. Long story, but hang with me. It may help you avoid a terrible driver.

I'm racing in a WEC league for casual drivers in LM GTE AM. As it's a casual league only 7-9 people turn up every race often leaving gaps in classes meaning people have to race what they can. It was in its fourth season so it had a very good run and it was a while since dirty drivers were racing.

Until a few weeks ago. It was round 5 on Nürburgring GP/F, with 7 starting drivers. Nobody new, mostly people that were racing from the start. We don't tend to take it as seriously as SNAIL or GTPSCS so penalties aren't exactly necessary when there are only up to two drivers a race. It was all running well, I had pole position, nobody was complaining (except that we had a restart but it's all good) and everyone was racing clean.

Apart from one driver by the name of super81221, running in a TS030 for LMP2. The car was notorious for being overpowered and generally lead the races by at least 3 seconds per lap over everything else. He was the only driver in LMP2 after an early retirement from another. When overtaking GTE PRO and GTE AM cars he never gave any room and constantly bashed us off track time after time.

We eventually got sick of it and talked in a calm manner about how he had to give room to the slower car as it clearly states in the rules. Instead of conceding the point and apologising he decided to go and throw the dummy out of the pram and started calling everyone "amateur drivers".

Just a few days ago the TS030 finally got the drop in power to give it equal speed, and our "legendary driver" spilt blood again and left the league. I decided to have some mild banter and said he was scared of being humiliated. Just a few minutes ago I received this lovely message.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I looked into "SCL" and apparently it's a NASCAR and IndyCar series. REAL skill needed.

I'm racing in a WEC league for casual drivers in LM GTE AM. As it's a casual league only 7-9 people turn up every race often leaving gaps in classes meaning people have to race what they can. It was in its fourth season so it had a very good run and it was a while since dirty drivers were racing.

Until a few weeks ago. It was round 5 on Nürburgring GP/F, with 7 starting drivers. Nobody new, mostly people that were racing from the start. We don't tend to take it as seriously as SNAIL or GTPSCS so penalties aren't exactly necessary when there are only up to two drivers a race. It was all running well, I had pole position, nobody was complaining (except that we had a restart but it's all good) and everyone was racing clean.

Apart from one driver by the name of super81221, running in a TS030 for LMP2. The car was notorious for being overpowered and generally lead the races by at least 3 seconds per lap over everything else. He was the only driver in LMP2 after an early retirement from another. When overtaking GTE PRO and GTE AM cars he never gave any room and constantly bashed us off track time after time.

We eventually got sick of it and talked in a calm manner about how he had to give room to the slower car as it clearly states in the rules. Instead of conceding the point and apologising he decided to go and throw the dummy out of the pram and started calling everyone "amateur drivers".

Just a few days ago the TS030 finally got the drop in power to give it equal speed, and our "legendary driver" spilt blood again and left the league. I decided to have some mild banter and said he was scared of being humiliated. Just a few minutes ago I received this lovely message.

I looked into "SCL" and apparently it's a NASCAR and IndyCar series. REAL skill needed.
By any chance, does he have trophies for Call of Duty or any history of CoD?

That guy's English is cringy. The way he said "an" to make an "and" reminds me of someone with poor skills of English. Funny enough though, it's not the absolute worst thing I have seen while playing GT6 online, but people are cocky enough saying they were the drivers that are clean, etc.

I have my fair share in GT5, but that was history that I will forget.

I would have some stories to share if I could stay in lobbies for more than 10 minutes without being disconnected.

Seriously. It isn't just my internet (sh***y as it is) as I can play other online games just fine. I just hope Polyphony fixes the servers for GT Sport.

Back