Worst You've Dealt With Online...

This is technically online.....
Anyway, I was doing the 500PP Seasonal Race at Rome in my GSXR4 (Judge me) and the leader was a German chap named R.Holzman in a Ruf RGT. Anyway, I made easy meat of the rest of the field but this guy. First of all his Ruf was much faster than my Suzuki on the straightaways and when I first got in front of him I had to block, easy stuff right. But then this Bob decided it didn't want to be within the rules of typical GT Bobs and he did a ****ing PIT meneouver on my feather-weight Trackday car causing it to spin out. Still managed to win though.

I got one thing to say to this. It was about ****ing time PD! Finally we have Bob imitating 95% of people in SRF on rooms online! ;)

I was the main victim of what epic_apri_39 has mentioned a week or so ago. I was in a McLaren F1 in GTE PRO, but had to retire due to obvious reasons. I will post some videos later to let you have an idea of what happened there.

Haven't been online doing racing a whole lot but the quick matches, more often than not have a few drivers that prefer to win by slamming into others and trying to PIT you.

Shame too, since it's my new favorite way of earning a bunch of money in a short amount of time.

Had a lovely experience yesterday, with some American shouting racial abuse at me for no reason.
I call him out for being a troll, the lobby hosts (more of his American friends) 'would rather have him than me' and 'think he's funny' and 'not a troll'' despite saying things like 'f:censored: off Aussie,' 'donkey f:censored:er' etc. Then I get kicked

Had a lovely experience yesterday, with some American shouting racial abuse at me for no reason.
I call him out for being a troll, the lobby hosts (more of his American friends) 'would rather have him than me' and 'think he's funny' and 'not a troll'' despite saying things like 'f:censored: off Aussie,' 'donkey f:censored:er' etc. Then I get kicked
It is dissappointing how often this occurs.

Another pet-peeve of mine (which is not important to some, but very important to others) is the fact you cannot play personal BGM on a online room that has mics enabled.

For the longest time, I always wondered why my personal BGM wasn't working in some lobbies, just to find out it was because of the most terrible reason I have ever seen. I have absolutely no idea how your personal BGM conflicts with the mics of others.

I have absolutely no idea how your personal BGM conflicts with the mics of others.
I think it probably has to do with canceling out music that goes into the mic. Perhaps since PD knows what song is playing when it is their music, it doesn't have to listen to it and cancel it out on the fly. It might free up a processor.

I think mics suck anyway.

I think it probably has to do with canceling out music that goes into the mic. Perhaps since PD knows what song is playing when it is their music, it doesn't have to listen to it and cancel it out on the fly. It might free up a processor.

I don't think that's the case when I can literally hear EVERYTHING that's going on in players' houses, from TV and voices to dogs barking in the background. Plus I've heard engine sounds from players using microphones with speakers set on the MAX (please don't do that)

Nope, I've heard people with music on back in GT5.

For some reason, I'm dealing with the server issues. When I join the seasonal events, it gives me a following error:

"It isn't possible to establish connection with the server. Error ID = 1.656" 👎

For some reason, I'm dealing with the server issues. When I join the seasonal events, it gives me a following error:

"It isn't possible to establish connection with the server. Error ID = 1.656" 👎

Polyphony won't patch it because they are done with GT6 so, no luck there. I have not tried it myself yet, but they could be that the servers from PD's HQ for GT: Sport are in testing mode now?

Edit: Yes they are down, I have no reason to what Polyphony is doing at this point, but something does not feel right at all I'm a bit skeptical about it. We have not received word of any maintenance of any kind in the news section of GTP or GT6.

Last edited:
One time I encountered a guy who seemed to believe that races could be won purely on spec.

So when I thrashed his Corvette C7 GT Concept with my MX-5 at Autumn Ring, he went on a huge rant about how his V8 actually beat my 4 banger cos it had 4 more cylinders and more displacement, was faster in a straight line and looked better too...

So I bluntly told him that I had crossed the finish line first, henceforth I had won. It's that simple. :)

So naturally, he decided to pick something with a bigger engine! The Viper. :sly:
The best part is he kept picking tight, technical tracks that really voided any advantages found from having more raw power. So he took us to Tsukuba, got into his Viper, and I decided to show him up again, this time in an RX-8. When I beat him the second time, he gave me the same rant as before, only this time with more profanity.

So I said to him "Right, mate, if you want the best shot at beating me, pick the biggest engine in the game!!!"
"What's that?" He asked. :boggled:
"Jay Leno's Tank Car!"
So he changes the track to Trial Mountain, leaves to go buy the Tank Car, returns later, and joins the race against me, while I was using...

...an LCC Rocket! :lol:
Long story short, I got about a minute ahead of him before he rage quit, proceeding to fill my PSN inboxes with messages of colourful nature... The words "Hacker", "Noob" and some more raunchy words were common sightst in these messages. :boggled:

Last edited:
he went on a huge rant about how his V8 actually beat my 4 banger cos it had 4 more cylinders and more displacement
IMG_2022.JPG

*Heavy Breathing*

Worst I've dealt with? Alot of things.

Kids
Adults who think their smart but really they are dopey and on the dull (2 gay internet northerners)
Groups of mine craft friend kids in uk law rooms.
People who cry about glitching out of maps like a Clinton fan.
People who try to claim there better than you but turns down a challenge and looses by an Antarctica to the north pole mile.
And kids with a disability thinking they're trolls but failed miserably last time someone said he was apart of a youtube name called Team Cock N Balls. Claim they had a video trolling us but never exists.

Also excuses for a kid in a clean race which the host excepts or a drift lobby where a kid joins but rams into everyone successfully his excuse that oh he's just a kid he's only 7, still not a valid excuse. There's 6 year olds who play the game and can be very good at it. That has occurred A lot in GT6 for me and its the reason why I'm never to be seen on GT6 today.

Back