Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
S2000. Assuming the Miata is a new NC, it would most likely come in an automatic, which is a no-no with spirited 2-seater convertibles. And the S2K is such a nice car.

I would choose the S2000. Why?

Because the car has amazing handling like a go kart and you have to shift at the 9k rpm section and you can drive daily and track it every weekend and won't get tired. And they're cheaper to get, espically the AP1.

I'm thinking of buying a AP1 S2K just for this if I don't find my WRX STi or Evo GSR or as a project car.

Nano vs G-wiz - Neither for that price i could buy a 2nd hand Fiat 126 and stick a different engine in it. Like a Chevy small Block. And the engine does fit btw. Fiat costs about £2.5k for a decent one. E-bay i could get a 350 small block for about $2k plus. Lowest price for a new G-wiz was £6k. Nano is 3k though. But i'd still do the Fiat.
1974%2520Taz%2520Racing%2520Fiat%2520126%2520%2528650bhp%2520with%2520Nos%2529%25208.JPG

S2000 vs MX5 - S2000 looks better, good engine. Both fun but i'd prefer S2000.

S2000. Assuming the Miata is a new NC, it would most likely come in an automatic, which is a no-no with spirited 2-seater convertibles. And the S2K is such a nice car.

Actually, I have noticed that most of the NCs I see are manuals. I have only seen two automatic NCs.

I'd still probably take the S2K.

S2000 vs. MX-5: easy the S2000. I think S2K's are awesome and I would love to own one, it's just that it doesn't make sense for me to own a 2 seat convertible. I think they are better then MX-5's and I think they look significantly better too. Someday I hope.

Mustang. Whenever Ford is involved, I don't even have to consider the other option. :P

I'll represent the MG then! First off, I love classic MGs. :sly: The 40s have been always been an interest to me too. That red is just so nice. :drool:

Joey D
Mustang for sure, I want my car to work :lol:.

Oh don't be so mean. :P

The Lancia. And as for mine, I have to defend the MG. It's a brilliant car, not to mention beautiful.

WRC Impreza > WRC Evo

MGTC or Mustang 'vert? - make it a Mustang coupe and i'll take that. Not keen on either vintage cars or convertibles.

Hmm... Lancia vs. Scooby vs. Evo is a very tough one for me... love them all. I'd have to go for the Scooby... I just LOVE the 90's models. Wouldn't mind one myself as a weekend car or something. There's a big Scooby club around here, I see them everywhere... maybe I could give them a new challenge lol.

The Caterham. Easily faster, and probably more practical. Still probably couldnt get a girl to come with me in either though..

I'd go for the MG. So much style, I wouldnt mind if it sat around because it doesnt run. And I have a thing against Drop-Top Mustangs. No clue why.

Mustang vs MG - Mustang. It rains too much in England to have the MG. The roof would probably leak. But you would probably get wet anyway trying to put it up in time. Then there's reliability. But being an older car there's more chance of it being fixed at the side of the road. Actually i think i'll take the MG. It would be more interesting. More stories to tell.

Delta vs Impreza vs Evo - Easy for me. Delta wins. Mental car, Has to be in a racing livery though. Road S4's in dark red are ugly. But a possible 600hp sitting there and no turbo lag. Yes please

Caterham vs Morgan - The Morgan is loud. Surprisingly it has a biggish boot. The engine with the chrome, looks a bit fake somehow. It's quite fast. The Caterhams probably more fun. But it's less practical then the Morgan. The Morgans more unique so i'd take that.

Caterham vs Morgan-
I can't choose I like both of them.

2012 vs 1969 Mustang Boss 302-
1969 cause modern muscle car will never be better then classic.

Nissan 300ZX TT (Z32)
300ZX.jpg

vs
Nissan 350Z (Z33)
640px-2008_Nissan_350Z_--_NHTSA.jpg

Both Stock, no mod.

Last edited:
'Dat 300ZX. :drool: Taking that one for sure. Those taillights are simply lovely to see in front of you. :D Plus, it just screams "Wangan" to me.

I'm not much of a fan of the round bodies like the 350Z. It's just weird.

I would get the Lancer over the other two rally cars due to my Evo bias.

The Caterham for sure, it would be one of the fastest cars on the road.

I think that I would want the 300ZX because it is a classic. Also you can do a free boost mod.

Back