WRC 5

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 351 comments
There is supposed to be a demo at some point... Definitely "wait and see" for me right now. I assume you are in the same boat?

I doubt I would buy this unless it was in a steam sale for like $5 :lol:

Just a heads-up, the game is already available for purchase in the US Xbox One store. It's under "Coming Soon", but release is listed as 10/13 and you can buy and download now.

WRC 5 ps4 ^^

Graphics look better than I expected

Framerate on PS4 is not good. :(

This was my biggest fear after watching the initial gameplay trailers... I've seen a couple of videos from VVV on youtube where it doesn't look too bad, might wait to see a few more vids before I pull the trigger though.

Personally I still think SLRE is looking better than this...

yes the graphics are not bad on PS4 but there are quite a few small problems anyway ..

pray for a future update to improve the framerate and graphics ..
but I think we will be entitled to a minimum: (
these are not studio Evolution ^^

Monte-carlo views

WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014082208.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014084539.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014091420.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014092243.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014082031.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014090853.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014085923.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014093209.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014081847.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014091015.jpg
WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship_20151014093635.jpg

Last edited:
What do you guys think the frame rate is on the ps4? 30fps? or lower?

I remember on ps3 going from GT6 (about 60fps) to WRC4, Dirt3, or Grid that had 30fps was noticeable but I adjusted to it quickly.

What do you guys think the frame rate is on the ps4? 30fps? or lower?

I remember on ps3 going from GT6 (about 60fps) to WRC4, Dirt3, or Grid that had 30fps was noticeable but I adjusted to it quickly.

After playing Project Cars (Ps4 ) in 60 fps, you really notice the bad framerate and screentearing in this game.
It's a shame because the gameplay seems ok.
How do you guys setup your wheel (T300 ) ?
I had to change the rotation and having a hard time adjusting to the force feedback.

GroupB..I dont think you can change it.

xXJojjeXx

Apart from the visual letdown(screen tearing etc) and the bad manual gears I'm enjoying it. Found it by accident last night on US PSN, so far so good!

Ok, so i bought this piece of crap for the PS4..

I have a T300 and the steering locks at 90 degrees? WTF?!? I'm i doing something wrong?

I only have driven 3 corners, lol. I feel robbed!

I am not buying any other games without demo them first or until PS store starts to offer refunds.

****!!

Ok, so i bought this piece of crap for the PS4..

I have a T300 and the steering locks at 90 degrees? WTF?!? I'm i doing something wrong?

I only have driven 3 corners, lol. I feel robbed!

I am not buying any other games without demo them first or until PS store starts to offer refunds.

****!!

Change the rotation, mode+d pad right. (The red lamp flashes)

xXJojjeXx

Seems WRC4 on ps3 is still a better option right now. Might just have to put that in to get my rally fix for a bit. Worked well with my DFGT never tried with the T300

Is this game seriously not running at 60fps? Unless a racing game looks like DriveClub or Forza Horizon 30fps is a joke.

Change the rotation, mode+d pad right. (The red lamp flashes)

xXJojjeXx

Even so it's garbage.
I've never gave up of a game this quick!
There's no force feedback at all, just a spring like effect.
And, and, why the **** is the wheel not centered in the cockpit view?

Really, this game is such a joke! It looks like a vita or PS TV game. AVOID!!!!!!
I feel sick to have spent 60€ on something like this.

Sorry for the rant, but this is unacceptable.

Almost forgot about the sound.. LOOOOL!
You guys complaining about GT6 sound must try this one to find out how good they are!

Even my ass produce better, stronger, and more realistic rally car sounds.

I know :lol: I can't even watch a youtube video without the sounds annoying me

Nice pictures and replay there @sebmugi - have you tried online yet? I'm hoping that's like the previous WRC titles with all other players set to ghost.

Looking forward to next week when I can get this.

Even so it's garbage.
I've never gave up of a game this quick!
There's no force feedback at all, just a spring like effect.
And, and, why the **** is the wheel not centered in the cockpit view?

Really, this game is such a joke! It looks like a vita or PS TV game. AVOID!!!!!!
I feel sick to have spent 60€ on something like this.

Sorry for the rant, but this is unacceptable.

my ffb did not work in the beginning,.. start the game over, and only use your wheel,.. no pad as second on!!
ffb is fokking strong in this game,... i love good feedback but i had to put it at +- 35 %

drives good,... not special in visual presentation,.... not much options to do, just rally,.... fun for a few tracks and then back to project cars,..

fun 2 do for a while!!

only game what was really bad was baja offroad for ps3,... that was awfull, and i mean really awfull, and by that i mean really really really awfull... 1 of the only 2 games i returned in my 25 years of gaming:crazy:

Latest Posts

Back