WRC 9 Coming in September 2020, Will Hit PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X Later

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Mar 20, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

MrCrynox likes this.
  2. tunaphis

tunaphis

Well I highly doubt this applies to Australian players.It would appear the French only remember the Pacific region when looking to explode something.

3. Schokker

Schokker

If it isn't another Epic Store exclusive, we will be getting WRC 9 on Steam before WRC 8...

LeGeNd-1 and w_a_i_n like this.
  4. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

I like the part where they...

...dont show any gameplay.

5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

What a crap trailer. A game trailer that fails to include some gameplay or shots of the environments is pointless.

6. w_a_i_n

w_a_i_n

My guess is that sadly, due to the fact that Epic gets a mention in the end credits, that this again will be an Epic exclusive. I didn't buy WRC 8 for the same reason. Time will tell.

7. John G

John G

Happy that with ACC in June and then this in Sept that developers are still making new stuff for the little PS4 alongside the 5.

I'm working through dirt rally at the moment and looking forward to something similar but with improved physics and FFB (and including classic rally cars)

8. Way to really annoy potential customers. I dont want my time wasted and will likely not watch another wrc9 trailer as I dont know if it's just gonna waste my time. No watch trailer =likely no buy for me.

9. Jtheripper

Jtheripper

Dr1 or 2? If 1 then you can try dr2, it is a good improvement, to me at least, with a g29.

10. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

Wow, very impressed by that gameplay and all those cool words in that trailer.

Not.

Jtheripper likes this.
  11. Jay84

Jay84

I hate the way they coverup the number of cars by saying "50 TEAMS" who cares about TEAMS tell us THE CARS!

12. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

Geez guys it’s just an announcement trailer for a game releasing in 6 months.

SPhilli911 and Jtheripper like this.
  13. John G

John G

DR1 - i heard they fixed the poor feeling of weight in DR2 but couldn't fix the FFB, at least on T300RS