WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
  • 24,248 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No turbo's. Everything else as you want.
 
Thanks sorry I just read through the posts, I ll be there.
 
Going to be an epic race tonight, who is going to be there?
 
Going to be an epic race tonight, who is going to be there?

Only if I get the promised settings that never seem to come...
 
And what's the promised settings? And ill be there
 
1967 World SportsCar "Masters" Championship Round 4​
​

35th Grand Prix of Endurance

-24 Hours of LeMans ​


"But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?"

"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well.
When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport.
And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."

"I want you to drive flat out. I want you to win Le Mans."​


THIS SATURDAY @ 1pm CDT (-6 GMT)!!!!!!!!!



Advertisement paid for by kenkwilinski.​



Thought this deserved a bump
 
Its going to be a tricky race I think, 1hr 30mins at least I think.
 
216mph down the Mulsanne for me, 4mph quicker than before.
 
Only if I get the promised settings that never seem to come...

XJ 13 from akmuq? well he gave me some and i could link you to them
 
Still open for entries, room will open at 6.45pm GMT, 20 mins time!
 
And race at 7:35 right?

Slightly earlier start as it is a long race, I'd prefer to get it going at 7:25 or 7:30.
 
Slightly earlier start as it is a long race, I'd prefer to get it going at 7:25 or 7:30.

I will try get there on time then.:lol:
 
I will try get there on time then.:lol:

I'm just trying to secure some last minute entries...
 
Looks like I can't do it, can I still come to spectate?

Wait wait wait, actually I can race...
 
Any chance someone can send me a birthday ticket to get one of these cars? Cant compete if not...
 
Cant join but have guys :)
 
Any chance someone can send me a birthday ticket to get one of these cars? Cant compete if not...

Don't collect tickets, you'll have to make a new PSN account and then dupe the birthday ticket and keep trying with a backed-up save.

I once had a '67 ticket, I didn't back up the save as the majority of available cars were awesome, this is what I got.
Honda_N360_563.JPG
 
30 min to start.
 
Coming online now.👍
 
10 mins to start.
 
Thanks for invite furi.. Probably not my best decision entering at last minute with no preparation which is why I ended up dropping out, didn't want to cause any more havoc out on track!
 
Last lap, I win!!! Sumo out of fuel and a Ford Mk IV 1-2!!!

Sumo champ, congratulations.
 
What a terrible race for me, started 3rd, got 1st pretty fast, and opened up a 30 second lead in the first 5 laps before I started to crash. Anyway, recovered a few places, 2 on the final lap and finished 2nd.


Last lap, I win!!! Sumo out of fuel and a Ford Mk IV 1-2!!!

Wrong, I got Mike out of the final turn.;)
 
thanks for the invite furi, the 1st stint was a disaster for me something i'll look at for the future, then i started to set some good lap times (2nd stint) had some good battles with mike and tombrooks in the meantime :), in the 21 lap i hit mechanical failure, and then it was finito for me it was just hopeless to drive a full lap at 200 kmh, congrats to you furi good win mate!
 
Last edited:
Great racing today guys, quite annoyed about a few incidents which cost me a potential podium this evening but all in all it was a joy to race. 👍

Looking forward to Season 2 now. :D
 
I drove the entire first lap with a damaged car, but finished 6th. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back