- 12,513

- Ireland
- The__Luke
Akmuq, GT40 is a beast, bad luck but you'll enjoy next week![]()
5 seconds slower then Sumo and tyres wearing after 5 laps.
Should have let me in the Chromeline, pretty much the same as the proper XJ13 except I actually have it.
Akmuq, GT40 is a beast, bad luck but you'll enjoy next week![]()
5 seconds slower then Sumo and tyres wearing after 5 laps.
Should have let me in the Chromeline, pretty much the same as the proper XJ13 except I actually have it.![]()
Getting to work on the videos, only shot from Mine and Furi's point of view. video should only be 2-3 mins tops, incidents include me losing it at Blanchimont, Furi overtaking me around the outside in Eau Rouge, from my point of view and then his and me overclubbing after the Kemmel Straight.
That 2:11.0 lap of mine is best lap I have ever done on GT5. Period. Amazing stuff!
Didn't manage to catch that.![]()
That's lap before our Eau Rouge incident.
That 2:11.0 lap of mine is best lap I have ever done on GT5. Period. Amazing stuff!
Sounds like you haven't done much laps on GT5.
My best ever was either pole for Monaco or Suzuka for the V8 Challenge, probably Monaco cause there's walls.![]()
What was the Copyright for? The song?
My- Eau Rouge overtake was better cause I didn't spin on the exit.![]()
That was some crash Furin had.![]()
Hey you should not talk about crashing.....thats 2 weeks in a role now that you have destroyed my ride to full damage on the first lap (1 minute into both races). If this proceeds I will have to take pre-emptive measures or quit due to frustration with you. Which I would hate to do. Sorry, just thought I would put it out there. Because I find it funny that the winner/fastest guy out there is also the most destructive out there. First race you killed me overtaking me like a baffoon and at Spa you came out on the track (after your spin out) as I was passing you cautiously too to boot. Thats when I drew the line.
Oh boy, I'll try not to start an argument out of this. I will admit when you hit me on spa after DK lagged into me that was my error since my steering was dead. I don't remember hitting you a second time though...
As for Monza that was my fault as well I guess. Though you did brake pretty damn early.
Ok thanks for admitting guilt. I just wanted you to own up to it, and yes I did brake early at Monza so I will let that one go as well. I just don't want you to think that since I'm good at Daytona that I am always looking for bumper cars LOL.
Me and RFLX will be close at Pescara.... anyone downloaded track Anyone been testing?
Not yet. Will be downloading it tonight or tomorrow. Also, I had a bad case of fatigue and felt like taking a nap during the race on Sunday at about the half-way mark. Hopefully, I'll be wide awake this week.Me and RFLX will be close at Pescara.... anyone downloaded track Anyone been testing?