xj220 race car

• Thread starter antonio
  • 9 comments
Don't ever race that worthless car anyone. The XJ220 is unbelievably bad. Not worth anything unless you are collecting all race cars of course but it blows.

It even sucked on Gt2. Its a slow car considering what it is and way too heavy, very tail happy too.
I havent got the one on gt3 yet, but will probably get anyway just to say that I own it.

is there any car that u could buy to beat the gt world championship cause im havin trouble with my f1 car keepi up in top speed with the nissan and the 787b
thanks
antonio

Originally posted by antonio
is there any car that u could buy to beat the gt world championship cause im havin trouble with my f1 car keepi up in top speed with the nissan and the 787b
thanks
antonio

The beauty of this is that you can skip the high speed ring and just dominate every other race. You should still be like 30 points ahead. Gt worls is rough, but it can be beaten with the racing viper, the vertigo, the panoz, the JAGUAR (yes it can), and perhaps a racing skyline. I havent tried it with a skyline or my fto LM, but I think I can do it.

Latest Posts

Back