You heard it here first!

Max Powers

(Banned)
XBL: MelBlount
MelBlount
AFC Championship: Steelers vs. Colts

NFC Championship: Giants vs. Falcons

Now let's wait a few months and see if I'm right.

Before the season started, I picked the Colts and Falcons in the Superbowl and told some guys at work, and they all laughed at me.:grumpy: We will see who gets the last laugh...

Yeah, the Falcons will have a chance if Vick can stay healthy, but the Giants are looking even better.

I'm saying a Steelers vs. Giants Superbowl.

The Colts were the last team that the Steelers beat in the AFC Championship, I think they can do it again.

Max Powers
Yeah, the Falcons will have a chance if Vick can stay healthy, but the Giants are looking even better.

I'm saying a Steelers vs. Giants Superbowl.

The Colts were the last team that the Steelers beat in the AFC Championship, I think they can do it again.
Seriously? The Giants? I think come playoff time (or maybe sooner), Eli Manning will start to suck again, and the defense will stop over-achieving. The Falcons are a very good team, their running game is nearly unstoppable. Dunn doing most the work, TJ Duckett working the goal line, and Michael Vick running around at will. Their defense is good as well, although they did lose Edgerton Hartwell, one of their best LB's. I think you have to consider the Eagles again as well.

Absolutely huge game to watch this week, New England vs. Indianapolis on Monday night. Should be a beauty.

I think it's about time for the Eagles to hang up their hats. Have you seen how horrendous their running game is? T.O. and a banged up McNabb can't carry the team.

As for the Giants, I think Eli will only keep getting better, and Tiki Barber is as good of a back as any team in the NFL has, he broke 200 yards last week! Eli has good recievers, Jeremy Shockey at tight end, and their defense just got the first shutout that any team has had this season, I definitely think that the Giants are for real.

Bah, only time will tell. ;)

I just read that Seahawks safety Ken Hamlin is out for the season with a fractured skull. :nervous: Did anyone see what happened to him?

Back