You know you're playing GT2 too much when...

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 125 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
There was a simliar threads in GT3, 4 and 5P ;) Now let's start one for GT2!

You know you're playing GT2 too much when...

...when you go to Honda dealer and ask to racing modification. :lol:

...When you find out that the PS3 came out 4 years ago, and you had no idea there was even a PS2.

... when you, at watching a real race, wonder why noone is going for the glitch by the tyre barriers which will allow them to go beyond the world and travel for hundreds and hundreds of miles per hour!

... when you think Porsche was one of the original members of Spice Girls (RUF ftw!)

... when pixels makes you feel all warm inside.

... when you finally have achieved 100%!!

Last edited by a moderator:
... when you, at watching a real race, wonder why noone is going for the glitch by the tyre barriers which will allow them to go beyond the world and travel for hundreds and hundreds of miles per hour!

... when you think Porsche was one of the original members of Spice Girls (RUF ftw!)

... when pixels makes you feel all warm inside.

... when you finally have achieved 100%!!

...When you have no idea what an "edit" button is...

Or double posting for that matter...

...when you're driving down a real road wondering why all the other cars you pass don't sound like dentist's drills. :)

.....When you go to Seattle for the first time, look up to the Space Needle, and wonder why it's not a big, pixellated blob in the sky! :drool:

...you're driving your real-life car or truck around, wondering when an entire guardrail or banner or scenery is about to pop-up out of nowhere...

Parnelli, if I didn't know any better, I would think that this thread would apply to you more than the other threads...

Oh and...

...When you win tickets to a NASCAR race, and you wonder why none of the cars resembles Mark Martin's 1999 Ford Taurus...

...you drive your real-life car into a barricade, flooring it, expecting you'll eventually "break thru" to a never-never land where speed is endless and the scenery disintigrates all around!

...you are taking all corners by technique outside-inside-outside every time, when you... walk

:lol:

*Raises hand* I am guilty, sometimes I get oversteer and understeer too. Mostly oversteer.. I'll have to tune my shoes... :ouch:

-Spiran

(This post is not a joke, it's true :nervous:)

Guilty too. I've been taking corners in shopping malls, school, and work in an out-in-out manner since I was about 14! Sometimes I'll get loose and countersteer, and go into a mock drift. People think I"m weird sometimes I'm sure. Lol.

When you see a purple car, and try to sell it for 500K. Just don't try to sell Famine... :ill:
You know Laguna Seca like the back of your hand, and you haven't even driven on it in real life 👍. I actually know that track pretty well.

Last edited:
When driving in RL your son reminds you that you're not in arcade mode and that the damage feature is always on.

You know you've been playing GT2 too much when you try to write a "Serious" Story about it...Only to find yourself at a loss for words when you try to explain how a '69 Ford GT40 can compete toe-to-toe with a '99 Toyota GT-ONE Lemans car.

Back