You know you're playing GT2 too much when...

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 125 comments
...you whistle and try to emulate a turbo BOV.

...you hold a plastic bottle and start making gearshift movements.

...you are taking all corners by technique outside-inside-outside every time, when you... walk

:lol:

*Raises hand* I am guilty, sometimes I get oversteer and understeer too. Mostly oversteer.. I'll have to tune my shoes... :ouch:

-Spiran

(This post is not a joke, it's true :nervous:)

Guilty too. I've been taking corners in shopping malls, school, and work in an out-in-out manner since I was about 14! Sometimes I'll get loose and countersteer, and go into a mock drift. People think I"m weird sometimes I'm sure. Lol.

Im guilty too. Taking corners, best racing line every time :lol:

*Raises hand* Seems like we've ALL been playing too much GT2 :lol:

Last edited:
You know you're playing too much GT2 when.....
-when taking a turn while walking, you actually KNOW where the fastest "line" is.....
-when you can't stop talknig about it and then your brother thinks you're a psychopath....
-when you have dreams of driving your car on Laguna Seca....
-when you have to make up new threads to keep this game going.....:)
-I'm also guilty of the "soda bottle gearshift" thing. Except I make engine noises while doing it...

When you Google High Speed Ring's location by mistake...
I'm guilty of the walking thing too....

YOu try and get the maxiumum amount of GT40s to appear in the Apricot Hill Endurance, even if it means resetting the race over and over

When in some ways, it wouldn't matter if graphics never got better than this.

IMG_2184.jpg

.... when you claim to be faster in GT2 than anyone else in the world. Tough thing to prove with limited resourses.

sad but true

MadMax

When you look at the pictures of the Coliseum and clearly remember it was grey and not brown;
When, driving your car, you try to shift using the lights lever.

...you do the one make races over and over until you come across Rome-Night, because Tahiti Road, is just not doing it for me anymore

When, in real life, you brake with violence at high speed, before a corner, and remember, a second after having hit the pedal, your front springs are only 3kg/mm stiff...

When, in real life, you brake with violence at high speed, before a corner, and remember, a second after having hit the pedal, your front springs are only 3kg/mm stiff...

:lol: Correction: 3kg/inch stiff! :lol:That's a bed mattress spring!

When you go from Cr. 60,000,000 to Cr. 0 buying race modifying, and selling every car you can just to see what the mods look like....:ouch:

When you take apexes in grocery stores with shopping carts, you sacrifice the best line so you have the correct corner entry into the dairy isle, all while imitating the engine sound of a Acura NSX. Boo yeah!

When you take apexes in grocery stores with shopping carts, you sacrifice the best line so you have the correct corner entry into the dairy isle, all while imitating the engine sound of a Acura NSX. Boo yeah!

Guilty :guilty: In my case it's a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, though. I figure since I'm "pushing" the cart, that's a rear-engine, rear-drive. I'm always drifting grocery carts, too, losing traction from the rear, ha ha.

Parnelli Bone
Guilty :guilty: In my case it's a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, though. I figure since I'm "pushing" the cart, that's a rear-engine, rear-drive. I'm always drifting grocery carts, too, losing traction from the rear, ha ha.

Haha jst crashed want in a few plants, snealily walked away..

Back