You know you're playing GT2 too much when...

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 125 comments
- when you have the home garage theme playing in your own garage
- when you have the south city theme playing in your head when you look at some american cars
- when you make the A.I. car sounds whenever your driving your own car.

When you drive your real-life car backwards on a one-way street and wonder why it doesn't say WRONG WAY ...

When you enter your car into a real-life race series featuring a 500 horsepower limit, but try to 'challenge yourself' with just 400... then wonder why you get your ass handed to you!

When you go on tire-rack.com looking for Simulation, Normal, Sports, and Racing tires, and wonder what all these brand name radials (Michelin, Continental, Yokohama...) are for...

When you brag to somebody you just met that you have 100 cars in your garage...and can't add any more. :lol:

(wait, is 100 or 200 cars the maximum for GT2?)

Last edited:
* When you're taking your first driving lessons and wonder why none of your tests involve a circle track;
* When you get your license and wonder where you need to go to tackle the A-License;
* When you think 10.000 [currency] is plenty enough to start your career;
* When you think the value of yen is just the value of American dollar multiplied by 100;
* When you think you can only buy used Japanese cars, never American or European;
* When you visit a dealership and ask to check out its catalog of special/race models;
* When you're watching modern Super GT and wonder where all the Pennzoil, Unisia JECS and Zexel Nissan GT-Rs went;
* When you see the shoshinsha mark on a ricer and ask its owner how they got it because you redid the license tests a million times and never got one;
* When you take your car for a wash and wonder why it isn't ready after two seconds;
* When you look at a map and think it would look better in black, gray and orange.

When you brag to somebody you just met that you have 100 cars in your garage...and can't add any more. :lol:

(wait, is 100 or 200 cars the maximum for GT2?)
100 is correct, 200 is for GT3.

:lol: I like the one about the American & European used cars. And also the ricer one. :lol:

* When you're taking your first driving lessons and wonder why none of your tests involve a circle track;

Guilty! :guilty: Actually I had to get a new license in 2018 because I forgot to pay to renew it. I aced the license test, but was surprised the parallel parking test is no longer required where I live. :indiff:

Last edited:
Back