You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

• Thread starter Doggie
  • 2,721 comments
When you try to drift your Go-Ped through corners.

When you attempt to draft a person while running track at school.

When you fail a class at school because you were playing gt4 instead of studing.

When you argue with people about cars, and your source of information is GT4.

PERFECT BALANCE
When you attempt to draft a person while running track at school.

When you fail a class at school because you were playing gt4 instead of studing.

When you argue with people about cars, and your source of information is GT4.

i fall under al three of those.

also, you wake up in the middle of the night to finish a race. then stay up to complete more...when you have a test in 2 hours.

you practice shift points in classes

write down every detail about a lap...that you can remember

When you read through all 7 pages of this thread and find out that you guilty of more than 85% of the things mentioned.

Shadow Wulf 2k
...when you're in traffic and think that you can bump other cars off the road to pass them and nothing bad will happen...

...when you practice driving the line during everyday driving, IRL...

...when you keep every car you've won from GT4 races and look in the used car lots for cars you may never drive in-game, without selling any and think of yourself as a "car collector"...

(I'm guilty of the last 2)

I denfinately do the last 2 also.

...When shoveling the snow off your sidewalk after a blizzard, you make corners and curves to make the illusion that you are actually walking in a race track:D

You own Models of JGTC cars...and you live in Nebraska.

You confuse people by referring to a car by it's chassis code. (FC3S, AE86)

You learned about TVR, Pagani, and Marcos through GT.

When tight corners in real life automatically make you come to conclusion that a handbrake turn might be necessary. Ok I might have gotten that from watching WRC but this is a group of car people, it might apply . . .

You know you're playing GT4 too much when you put down the controller, look around you, and suddenly realize the entire house is dark and your family has gone to sleep.

you're playing GT4 too much when:

- you realize that your girlfriend/wife is standing over you, giving you the silent treatment
- when your grades drop sharply
- when you talk to your friends about spring rate, shock absorbers and final drive ratio.
- when you go to your councellor to get an advice on how to beat the Nurburgring 24h Endurance.

Jim Prower
You own Models of JGTC cars...and you live in Nebraska.

You confuse people by referring to a car by it's chassis code. (FC3S, AE86)

You learned about TVR, Pagani, and Marcos through GT.
I'm guilty of some of the cars in GT4, but not the manufacturers. Same thing basically, though. :lol:

u know u play too much when u try and take the racing line around every corner u drive around in real life... even if it means driving on the wrong side of the road! ive done that one a few times

Supercar_Killer
u know u play too much when u try and take the racing line around every corner u drive around in real life... even if it means driving on the wrong side of the road! ive done that one a few times

Every morning on the way to school. Around 7am.

When you: Drift around corners on your bike.

Ask the used car dealership when the 'Black Beauties' are in.

Buy shoes based on thier spring rate and ride height.

Drift your lawnmower.

Magikrio
When you: Drift around corners on your bike.

Ask the used car dealership when the 'Black Beauties' are in.

Buy shoes based on thier spring rate and ride height.

Drift your lawnmower.
You sure need your PS2 taken away.

Magikrio
Drift your lawnmower.

I tried that, but my lawnmower just ends up spinning the inside tire, or flipping over. (the only way I could get it to slide was go down a hill, then turn sharply, but sometimes the tires would catch.)

PERFECT BALANCE
I tried that, but my lawnmower just ends up spinning the inside tire, or flipping over. (the only way I could get it to slide was go down a hill, then turn sharply, but sometimes the tires would catch.)

You must be mad to actually try that! :odd:

Not really, go really fast, turn, hit the brakes, then release. It gets the slide going, but usually doesnt have enough grip to push the mower anywhere.

STLbarcelona5
Every morning on the way to school. Around 7am.

Around 7.40am for me. On the bicycle.

And completely heedless of traffic around me. One of these days I'm going to be run over by a car. :scared:

Replace the oil in your girlfriends car two weeks after she got it, (an 86 Hyundai Pony :scared: ) just to see if it'll bump up the horses enough to get it into a drift.

P.S. It did!

Back