You know you've been using GTP too long when...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ross
  • 118 comments
  • 6,253 views
When your interest in an actual GT game has fallen, but you still visit frequent GTP.
 
We were learning about genetic diseases and immediately a member whose son has CF popped into my head...
 
When you get a PM asking if you'd like to be a Moderator.

- - - - -

When you've mentioned that your son has CF so many times that people half a world away know about it.
 
I think it's less than half a world away.


:p
 
Exactly half a world away puts me smack in the middle of the Indian Ocean. That's where New Zealand and dragons are, right?[/IgnorantAmerican]
 
When you start to type in perfect English while texting on your phone.
 
TB
Exactly half a world away puts me smack in the middle of the Indian Ocean. That's where New Zealand and dragons are, right?[/IgnorantAmerican]

Correction, there are no dragons in New Zealand, just hobbits.
 
TB
Exactly half a world away puts me smack in the middle of the Indian Ocean. That's where New Zealand and dragons are, right?[/IgnorantAmerican]

Damn commies :lol: Although at least america realises that they own half the world.
 
When you stop frequenting the GT5 section of the forum & hang out in the rumble strip all day.

When you forget what the GT stands for.
When you dont even realize we have a GT5 section.
 
When you write : tup: in a text message :scared:

Not to mention hearing 'famine' and thinking of indigo :p
 
When you seriously consider having the GTplanet logo tattooed to you.

Cool thing about it: most people wouldn't know what it really means but see our planet. :)
 
...You adopt the following ethos:

"All new members are stupid until proven intelligent."

If you don't understand that then you're either A. Only hanging around in The Infield, in which case good for you! B. You've never been in the GT5 forum, which again, good for you! Or, C. You make it your duty to block the idiots upon first offense of your own intellect which, once again, good for you!

:lol:
 
When you have over ten thousand posts...



;)

Halfway there, man.

When if someone answers a question just before you do IRL, you say "EDIT treed"
 
When you post 100 times in one night, it happened, I'm ashamed.
 
When you desperately wish you had the GTP smilies on other sites, especially Facebook. I can't count the number of times I've wanted to use pretty much all of the smilies on the site (I've never made the mistake of typing it though), to the point where I'm starting to link to the cache in Facebook chat so they can see a certain smiley.
 

Similar thing - sometimes I write :lol: on FB :p


I'm guilty of that too.. and I actually expect it to pop up. I also do it with various others like :facepalm:

..speaking of Famine and Indigo, I should start my colour....

EYE BLINDING LIME! MUHAHAHAH
 
Ever typed GTplanet into a search box on yahoo? Guess what the first line is -

Unbelievably, on page 2 there's a Youtube video of a guy pretending to be me.
 
...You are less afraid to talk about your recently-found love for anime here than with your friends IRL.
 
When you wonder what funny picture will pop up next in the Funny pic thread while at work :dopey:
 
Took my "real" car to the car wash and I couldnt get the gt5 car wash sound out of my head.
 
When you know the real name of the GT5 car wash song.

Oh, wait. That just means I'm old.
 
Scott Joplin. :sick:
 
When you learned your trade 7 years ago in here, and you now live off it.
 
Back