You know you've played too much GT Sport when...

• Thread starter cossie8
  • 267 comments
When you actually realize how disappointing it is driving around on bars of soap for a tire model and give away your PS4, buy a PC, download Rfactor2, Raceroom and Assetto Corsa mods...err sorry it can't all be happy!
If we all shared the same opinions the world would be a very boring place.

When you actually realize how disappointing it is driving around on bars of soap for a tire model and give away your PS4, buy a PC, download Rfactor2, Raceroom and Assetto Corsa mods...err sorry it can't all be happy!
If we all shared the same opinions the world would be a very boring place.

Said no one ever.

...you tell your partner they only have the time between races.
Done that "bro" - been there - cheers . ;)

When you're at work and can't get your mind off GT Sport and can't wait to get to it.
Tell me!!! I'm working 3 months away from the game - GOING BANANAS here....... 1.5 more month!!!!!!! Continue cheer me up - this is the best thread ever! Wanna race every one of you when I get back home! :) . Cheers . :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
When you bring 100 recorded races with you to your workplace... - because you know your gonna be away from GT Sport for 3 months!!! (Painful - promise!) . :crazy:

I remember those days before we had children... I miss it at times. Though I would always choose my little nugget over binge playing.
For me it was when I was self employed and living at home with my parents so had the time. Couldn't even imagine doing that now!!

LOL That's how I gauge how long I've been playing. I only have it on 4 hours but I have to think twice when it give the warning three times.

I think my longest stint was 16 hours without a break other than to use the loo.
Ha, Happend more than once during a race, Remote out of reach sitting in my Playseat and just begging to the almighty father to be good with me... lol

When you wake up in your racing seat and find the livery editor still displayed on the TV

Since I work long hours, I tend to race only late at night. ..and I find that I need to work on custom liveries after a race to calm myself down before I head off to bed. This has happened to me more than once.

Your gym kit hasn't been washed in months, you no longer fit into your clothes, you only buy quick and easy to eat foods (generally unhealthy) and you move your bed downstairs "to be closer to the PS4, TV and GT Sport" (also because you're now so unfit and unhealthy you can't make it up the stairs).

Back