You know you've played too much GT Sport when...

• Thread starter cossie8
  • 267 comments
You go into hospital for surgery and you bring the PS4 to ensure you can still drive and not miss out on your daily gift car. Only downside, knee op and having to use a a ds4 for a week, 4 seconds slower so the debate is whether to go info the sport mode races risking DR,,,, more practise on the ds4 required I think, only time will tell

When u just broke the spring in your brake pedal :lol::banghead:
20171214_192142.jpg

...you cruise the forums for news/posts all day waiting to get off work so you can play and dream about how cool it would be to get a trophy in real life and ditch your job to become a racing driver

When suddenly you decide to try and brake with your left foot and feel lucky that you have your seat belt on.

Or when trying to paddle shift your car while "trail braking" in the rurns, but it shifts it itself as it's in auto mode and you ends up gear lower than needed.

When you keep thinking that if PD will announce and add Silverstone, you will definitely go to the real one and test it over there before the virtual one.

When you suddenly feels a bit of danger when passing Spanish lorries on the dual carriage way. And keep checking your rear view mirror more often.

When suddenly you stopped playing GTA Online after 3 years playing only that single game (860+ lvl)

Last edited:
...you see a megane or beetle on the road and immediately hate the person who drives it.

also, I lol'd at the Spanish driver reference. Same could be said about Italians though :P
I understand bmxmitch - but if you sign in with VW for the FIA Championship - because I want a Scirocco for GR 4 races - then I have no choice to accept Beetle for GR3... ?

When you get in your car & don't start your engine until the theme tune in your head has played through to "I'm rockin" at which point you give a flash of your headlights for no apparent reason, as you pull out of your drive you very gently weave from side to side, all the time praying the the 3,2,1 beeps don't release you on that bend, then as you reach the junction and have to brake for the 1st time your sphincter automatically puckers up bracing for impact from behind and you instinctively look to your inside fully expecting someone to already be there as you turn in, there's not of course as you realise that you've maybe been playing too much GTSport.

You stop at side of the racetrack and watch what the animated crowd are doing:bowdown:,or stop at the Nordschleife where there is no crowd ,to find out that there are birds :lol: that are singing in the background and you stay there for a few hours just to come back to your normal self ;)
:gtpflag:

...when you have real life dreams of what car to buy next time, and woke up all sweaty 03 in the morning and relize you're still in bed..
I had that dream last night, oh damn I laughed so bad in my car reading this the dude next to me thought I was having a seizure!

Back