Your Favorite Car

• Thread starter askia47
  • 342 comments
I bought the NISMO 400R in Nissan's used cars section once, I loved it in it's black race kit, the TRD was nice but I was dissapointed with it's race kit because it was the same as a normal Supra's.

Purple concept car. it only weighed 1300lbs. Thats like 500kg.
my GTO 95' MR and the kyline LM road car fully tuned with racing mod. 860 hp and downforce!:D

The silver GTO Twinturbo LM of cause. The vipers sounded mean when they were fully equiped with the turbos and stuff. Why in GT2 and GT3 did they get rid of the blue with white racing stripes on the Vipers? I like that colour scheme.

Because by the time GT2 came out that colour wasn't on any showroom Vipers, also you can't turo a Viper in any of the GT games so far, but thoes GTS-R's you could win were beasts.

When Powerstation in the Uk used to print the best times i had all of them with the Cerbera except the 'wall bouncing ones'where the Skyline ruled!

Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
I completely forgot about them GTS-R 's.

The GTS-R is almost. (Damnit, not almost.) is a slide spin-out monster. But the car truely has the power for test course.

My Favorite car would be the Purple Concept Car, with the settings so you could keep it on the ground. It would go 0-200 in any strightaway lighting fast! :cool:

Even though the Skylines have more HP, The GTO Twin Turbo is heavier and doesn't slide as much.

I am still trying to get all golds on my licenses to get that elusive Nismo400. So my favorite normal car is the Viper.

The black Castrol's, had a little bit more torque than the white ones you buy if I remeber correct.

Originally posted by blackbird
mine is :

ff: civic type r and eclipse
fr: 180sx and the mazda rx-7 v-spec
4wd: skyline gt-r
Hey, this is one of the only three threads which appear to mention the 180SX.

Me, I like the '94 version. It's well-behaved, reasonably cheap, and a reasonable match for the Hard-Tuned Series without simply overpowering the competition with something like a GTO turbo or GT-R.

Of course the Pulsar can win the Hard-Tuned Series without too too much difficulty, too...

Back