Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
Awwwwww wow. How are ANY of you able to pick just one??? I've had a brutal time just limiting myself to 25 favourites for my garage, and a full 200 cars to settle on buying (I feel my garage would lose its sense of personality and individuality if I pushed beyond that. To say nothing of never having the time to tune them all).

I suppose if I had a gun to my head I'd have to go with the Alfa 8C Competezione or TZ3 Stradale.

Shoutout to @ALeftRighter for picking the R8 Gordini though. That thing's a doll.

I dont know about favorites but there are a heap of cars that scream "Gran Turismo" to me since they are only represented by the GT franchise or is synomous with GT and I dont mean the 400Rs and Mines Skylines of the world... the two Chaparrals, the Toyota 7, the Shelby Daytona and One, the GSX-R/4, the TS030... any of the seasonal champions.

If I had to choose, I would pick either the Ferrari GTO, Evo X, Corvette C7 '14, Viper GTS '13, RX7 Touring Car (When it behaves), Aventador (When the suspension behaves), 240SX, or the Silvia S15 Touring car. The GTO is a bit twitchy but holy hell is it fast.

Last edited:
My favorite car is the first one I ever bought in the series... Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III (1995).

It was to think I was a good tuner at the time, slapping on short gear transmission to get past its acceleration "problems"(I was coming from NFS)

2023 Edit: I went back to see the UCD rotations for GT4 and it turned out to be the Evo II and not the EVO III.

Last edited:
The Mclaren F1 Longtail isn't in the game (Come on Kaz. We need it in GT7/Sport/what is the next main series GT game) and as good looking and driving as it is, the BMW Mclaren F1 GTR is a race car and I am not the biggest fan of the fact that it's Standard (GT5 Term Intensifies) so the Regular F1 will have to do. Oh Well. It does look Mighty Fine in Dark Blue with BBS RS Rims.

Also thank god for the post saving because Google Chrome Freaked out and closed when I tried to post a picture of My F1 outside the Main Building in Syracuse. That means no pic unfortunately.

P.S. I know I posted long ago (in January) saying that the Tommykaira ZZII was my favourite, It no longer is. Don't get me wrong, the ZZII is an amazing car but no F1.

Overall Favourite: Mclaren F1
Most Beautiful: Ford GT40 Mark 1
Most Versatile: TK ZZII/BMW M4
Favourite Race Car: Minolta Toyota/TS020/BMW F1 GTR
Favourite Muscle Car: Dodge Viper GTS/Plymouth AAR Cuda
Favourite Hot Hatch: Renault Clio RS
Favourite Japanese Car: Honda NSX Type S Zero
Favourite Tuner Car: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

Last edited:
Here's my list in order of most miles driven.

#1. Honda raybrig hsv.
#2. Mazda rx7 touring car.
#3. Mercedes Benz 190e amg evo touring.
#4. Tommy Kiara zzii.
#5. Corvette zo6 race car.

Honorable mentions: Subaru impreza gt300, BMW 135i '07. And I also never knew how awesome the Mitsubishi FTO super touring car was until I saw someone run a 6 minute lap on the nurb in open lobby.

Oh, and I also own about 15 varieties of Subaru impreza, many with track specific tunes.

After 700miles in my RX7 TC, my car was suddenly very shaky. Was it the rigidity going to hell or was I bottoming out? I really wish that you could manipulate the camera during replays to be fixed to one spot so that we could watch the suspension travel.

After 700miles in my RX7 TC, my car was suddenly very shaky. Was it the rigidity going to hell or was I bottoming out? I really wish that you could manipulate the camera during replays to be fixed to one spot so that we could watch the suspension travel.
Check in maintenance shop if vehicle rigidity has gone yellow, or check your driving options if accidentally changed active steering or skid recovery force that can drastically change the cars handling.

I only drive with ABS so it definitely wasn't either of those. It was probably my suspension either being too stiff or bottoming out. I'll have to get it again once I hit 4mil (I started a new save a few days ago)

image.jpeg

The BMW 135i is my latest favourite, discovered it while doing the BMW 1-Series one make race. Drives fantastic! I only adjusted the toe settings and installed a sports exhaust, apart from that it's stock.

And as it's a BMW I gave it the classic gold BBS wheels.

Hello everyone!

I'm making this thread to see what your favorite car is in GT6. Post your responses here!

~GTP_Denza~
My favorite car is the (GT6 Maserati)took a bit of tuning.To me though is absolutely one of the funnest cars to drive.you can only get to 613pp but it easily keeps up with much higher pp levels

My favorite car is the (GT6 Maserati)took a bit of tuning.To me though is absolutely one of the funnest cars to drive.you can only get to 613pp but it easily keeps up with much higher pp levels
My second choice would have to be the carbon gt-r the car is crazy fun

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ludn50 - Welcome to the 'Planet. There's no need to double-post; you can use the Edit feature. I've merged the posts now. 👍

View attachment 583891

The BMW 135i is my latest favourite, discovered it while doing the BMW 1-Series one make race. Drives fantastic! I only adjusted the toe settings and installed a sports exhaust, apart from that it's stock.

One of my favourites too. I have it tuned to about 550PP and it's my "Most Wins" car now. :D

Overall Favourite: Mclaren F1
Most Beautiful: Ford GT40 Mark 1
Most Versatile: TK ZZII/BMW M4
Favourite Race Car: Minolta Toyota/TS020/BMW F1 GTR
Favourite Muscle Car: Dodge Viper GTS/Plymouth AAR Cuda
Favourite Hot Hatch: Renault Clio RS
Favourite Japanese Car: Honda NSX Type S Zero
Favourite Tuner Car: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

Using your list as a base, here's my favourites:
Overall Favourite: Mazda 787B
Most Beautiful: Ferrari P4/Ford Mk IV
Most Versatile: BMW 135i/Subaru BRZ S
Favourite Race Car: BMW V12 LM/Toyota TS030
Favourite Muscle Car: Chevrolet Corvette C7
Favourite Hot Hatch: VW Scirocco R
Favourite Japanese Car: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R
Favourite Tuner Car: RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7/Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Favourite Vision Car: BMW Vision GT

The BRZ is only versatile below 550pp tbh. After that it's stomped by everything. Having a base HP of 187 really screws you.

The BRZ is only versatile below 550pp tbh. After that it's stomped by everything. Having a base HP of 187 really screws you.
I've found it useful up until about 600 PP, which covers a large portion of the game. Above that it's supercars and race cars, so I've found it to be one of my most used cars.

View attachment 561167 View attachment 561165 THIS. 6:38 at Nurburgring, was one of my real life personal cars so love it haha. kicked Cobra and Mclaren ass in it with my setup. 250mph when I last did a top speed test. challenging handling if youre not very experienced but damn near amazing if you know what it can do. Oh and my Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo too :D

Is there a chance you could possibly share your setup? I also love that car but I've never found it very useful at higher PP, let alone getting under 6:50 around the Nurburgring. Any info would be appreciated.

View attachment 583891

I like that car a lot. Two of my favorites, however, are the M Coupe '98 (a more enhanced version of the pocket rocket), and the BMW M5.

so, for me, here it is:

Overall Favourite: Mazda 787B/Toyota TS020 (both with real world setup. truly amazing cars)
Most Beautiful: Ferrari F40
Favourite Race Car: All cars that runned the 24h of Le Mans(even the ones that i made from a stock car) in real specs
Favourite Muscle Car: Shelby GT350 '69 with the turquoise from the Chevy Corvette C4 that made it look like a bit like a Fastback
Favourite Hot Hatch: Honda Civic EK9 Type R '97
Favourite Japanese Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34(the premium one)
Favourite Tuner Car: Blitz ER34(premium)
Favourite Vision Car: Subaru VIZIV
Favourite Exotic Car: Lamborghini Murcielago(LP640 and LP670-4 SV)
Favourite Game Replica Car: NFS MW's Razor Callahan's Mustang
Favourite Real World Replica Road/Tuner Car: Powertune Australia R34 "Elephant"
Favourite Real World Race Car Replica: Georg Plasa's BMW 134 Judd (RIP)

At the moment it's the LLC Rocket. I usually find very light cars are difficult to control when you add various piwer upgrades but this little car is awesome and can do everything from about 650pp down.
I also like the Huarya. Very powerful and I found it very forgiving compa
The absolute bang for Your buck is the Honda Integra type R09(dc5) the thing absolutely rips up the track on any kind of tires but especially racing soft

Latest Posts

Back