Your Favorite Track in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 15 comments
United States
USA
GTP_Denza
Hello Everyone!

I'm making this thread to see what your favorite track is in GT6. Post your responses here!

~GTP_Denza~

i don't have a favourite one...but the new ones added in gt6 are all great , especially brands hatch , bathurst , willow springs and apricot hill!
hope to see midfield and hong kong in the next gt games...grand valley and trial mountain are just horrible!

Last edited:
I've probably said this before but I like 'em all. If I had to pick just one then it would have to be Bathurst, I just love the flow of this one and I always know whereabouts I am - there's none of that this corner looks just like one I went round 20 seconds ago malarkey.

Got to be Bathurst and Brands hatch for me. Both challenging, both epic. Bathurst is just like Monaco and Nurb Nords combined, tight walls and loads of camber - PERFECT.

I suspect it may take me a little while to get the handle on Ascari - such a technical and, frankly long, circuit.

My favourite - as a completely new venture - is Bathurst. Wow. Love that tight narrow section on the hill. Despite this being my new favourite I have to say that it is wonderful to be driving Brands Hatch again. I haven't driven that track since the days of TOCA2 ;)

... I have to say that it is wonderful to be driving Brands Hatch again. I haven't driven that track since the days of TOCA2 ;)
I got my first taste of motorsports at Brand's Hatch more years ago than I care to admit so I'm really pleased to see it in GT6.

:)

8siMMyUl.jpg

Apricot Hill and Ascari!

Love the GT Originals. Although they do seem like tracks out in the middle-of-nowhere/flat-farmland in GT5/6 compared to the enchanted forest feel of GT1, 2 and 3.

Autumn Ring was updated nicely though. Almost seems the original tracks come in standard and premium now that Autumn Ring looks so nice. Trial Mtn and Deep Forest seem lacking in comparision.

Got to be Spa-Francochamps. One of my favourite races in the F1 calendar so being able to cane it through Eau Rouge is a real highlight for me :cheers:

Back